Squak Mountain May Valley Loop Trail

Squak Mountain May Valley Loop Trail is a 6 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Issaquah, Washington that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Squak Mountain State Park has a network of 13 miles of hiking trails and 6 miles of horse trails. There are multiple trailheads. The trail is accessible year-round for day-use. Dogs on leash are also able to use this trail. It is a good idea to have a good map and a compass or GPS navigation device to navigate this park.

definitely a fun hike and I loved the lack of crowds!

I took my horse out here last week. I had a wonderful time, would do it again. The only reason i give this 4 star is because on one of the trails it said horse friendly ( but obviously wasn't ) logs, and branches were in the way. Too high for my horse to jump it :(

All time you will hear waterfalls sound .. very natural trail with uniform elevation. We took a deviation after .7 miles to squawk mountain Rd the followed equestrian to come back to trailhead. There are many small deviations once you are half way through. Keep the map or this app handy. We didn't see any view point as we took a deviation.
Recommend after a good rain week to enjoy the the streams..
Note: ready to get some real dirt on you shoes so pick your gears appropriately.