Spray Park Trail

Spray Park Trail is a 7.2 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Ashford, Washington that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from June until October.

From Tacoma, east on Highway 410 to Buckley. Turn south on Highway 165 and drive 14 miles to Carbon River Road junction. Stay to the right on Mowich Lake Road and drive 17 miles to Mowich Lake Campground at roads end.

Combined this one with Tolmie Peak. We hadn't planned on it but totally worth the trip to the falls (about 3 miles RT). Recommend hiking a little up through the boulder field.

I did this trail with my oldest daughter two weeks ago for the first time. This is now my favorite overall hike, it's just the right blend of gain, distance, and overall beauty. The gravel road to the trailhead sucks but the view from the top of Spray Park makes it completely worthwhile. There are also an abundance of low bush blueberries/huckleberries that are sweet and satisfying as a reward for the climb.

Rough ride to trailhead but the waterfalll is gorgeous!

Awesome!!!

The last time I was up here was in 1982 when I was only 12 years old. I have no idea why I waited 35 years to come back. Absolutely fantastic trail!!

Not too long but harder than it looks

great day...smoggy but we found clouds!