South Beach and Hidden Valley Loop Trail

moderateYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarGray StarGray StarGray Star(76)
Discovery Park

South Beach and Hidden Valley Loop Trail is a 2.4 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Seattle, Washington that offers scenic views and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is best used from April until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Distance: 2.4 miles Elevation Gain: 328 feet Route Type: Loop

beach

It is a bit muddy, but didn’t bother me. It was short so I chose to go to north beach as well. I am glad I did. Much better than south beach.

Odor is something ..

Not too challenging, but still broke a sweat and raised my heart rate. There's some construction going on so not as pleasant around there. Really nicely entrenched in nature. Lots and lots of different trails and routes to take. Very customizable hiking.

Yeah rate this as easy.

Sat Mar 09 2019

Great 5 trail be careful when you get to the cliffs. I heard seal lions below me at the cliffs. Urber was only 6.00 from downtown Seattle..

Fri Sep 21 2018

Great walk with enough going on to keep it interesting.