Soundview and Grandview Trails Loop

Soundview and Grandview Trails Loop is a 3.1 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Tacoma, Washington that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

beach

Beautiful walk along chambers Bay. I have done this several times but I usually run it. This time I walked it with my boy and we had a great time. I see the aesthetics on this trail and he sees everything as a jungle gym. We made the trail a point to point as my I didn’t want to walk along the road for half the trail.

Beautiful views of the Olympic mts and puget sound. Perfect for a leisurely stroll.

Wonderful trail, but this is actually called Chambers. Also, it's in University Place, not Tacoma!

Easy walk. Views included: Old quarry, the Tacoma Sound, lots of trees and snow capped montains on the west. A small foot bridge extends over the railroad tracks to the "Sound". The bridge includes a small collection of padlocks left by couples in love. There are bathrooms at the start and half way. Lots of dogs and baby strollers on the path. Easy to find.

Gorgeous views and great changes in levels. This will be a regular weekend visit.

Love this trail I do it often. Lots of people come here but it’s still pretty peaceful with great views.

Went when it was rainy, beautiful views and saw a crow with a white tail feather. All in all... worth the hike even in the Northwest rain.☆☆☆☆

Today was beautiful! lots of awesome people and the views were perfect!

Beautiful walk. Easy for my 4 and 7 year old. It was very busy and there were a lot of dogs who didn’t have owners picking up their poop.

Excellent conditioning trail, although a bit crowded at times, especially in nice weather with other dog walkers. Stunning scenery. University Place's biggest asset.

My husband and I walk/run here quite often. Even though it can be busy, the others aren't in the way. We love the scenery. I highly recommend this trail.

Beautiful views, very well maintained trails. If you go all the way till it dead ends, then it's challenging. I will definitely be back!

Beautiful Golf course with views of the water. Lots of people but not too bad.

For the real hike you have to do the upper good Hills steep wooded through part beautiful sunset if you can wait

Great workout with all the hills. Beautiful views. Our dogs and toddler loved it too!

Great challenge with the switchbacks. Not recommended for people with knee issues.

I loved this paved trail! Gorgeous view, clean bathroom and not too busy. I will definitely return!

Sunday, June 18, 2017

Saturday, June 17, 2017

Great 3 mile conditioning walk/run when I only have an hour or so. Wonderful to run with the dog, who loves a swim in the sound halfway through. Pretty golf course setting. Lots of hills in this little loop, restrooms, water fountains for people and dogs.

Sunday, June 04, 2017

Love this walk! Some hill, but it is all paved. You walk around a golf course by the ocean and it is right by town.

Friday, June 02, 2017

Better known as Chamber's Bay Golf course. Great water views. Much of the golf course is brown. Good challenging trail if you go down toward to water, or an easy ride with the kids if you stay along the top. And one of the best playgrounds ever.

Sunday, May 07, 2017

Paved. Easy to follow loop. Beautiful scenery.

Thursday, May 04, 2017

come here almost everyday after work

Thursday, April 27, 2017

little windy today. steep in spots

Tuesday, April 18, 2017

It's a nice easy trail, a little windy but overall a nice trail.

Monday, April 17, 2017

Really easy and well maintained

Sunday, April 09, 2017

Beautiful trail. It's become one of my favorites. Great workout because of the elevation gain. The nice thing is you can park at the top of the trail or down near the sound.

Monday, March 20, 2017

great trail, i like the beach front, but there was a lot of people

Friday, February 17, 2017

Really great walk if you're not looking for a hike. It's paved but has access to a pretty beach and great views!!! I only gave it three stars because when I'm on AllTrails, I'm looking for hiking trails, not paved walks.

Sunday, February 05, 2017

The inclines are my favorite