Soos Creek Trail

Soos Creek Trail is a 11.5 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Kent, Washington that offers the chance to see wildlife and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

wheelchair friendly

Nice trail, lots of trees and variety. Good for a quick 30 minute walk among trees or hours long walk if you keep going. Usually start in Covington close to lake meridian.

We’ve biked and walked this one. Very nice trail, but can be a bit crowded. There is a fun playground about a quarter of the way in from the south end.

Nice bike ride with a few hills. Paved for the 11.5 miles. Easy to moderate depending on your level and bike training.

Paved and non paved (which I opted for) trail options. Plenty of benches and a few picnic tables along the way.

Decent trail for walking and other activies, however; I would rather have biked it.

Beautiful easy hike with my lovely daughter Amanda, on mothers day weekend.

Somehow the instructions sent us somewhere else, which added .8 miles to the walk. The whole thing is paved for easy walking, but it was very wet with big puddles to jump over or slosh thru. I'll have to come back when it's drier to see the rest of the trail.

Well maintained paved path. There are a few rolling hills that might be challenging for some in a wheelchair.

The path is moderately travelled and I felt comfortable walking alone.

Easy walk go there and back and it’s a good lengthy walk. I went 7th Dec 2017. Frosty chilly day but beautiful sunshine. Ducks, birds, squirrels on the pathways. Pleasantly surprised.

Thursday, August 03, 2017

It has many uphill and downhill and not recommended as easy trail. Once you cross the trail under power line is awesome . Recommend for adults but not for Family biking.

Monday, July 10, 2017

Went on a beautiful first date at this park, the sun set and it just made the day that much better. A great park to bring the family or for a date, plenty of flowers and trees to observe as well!

Wednesday, July 05, 2017

Wide paved trail. You do have to cross a few main streets some where there are not signs to warn or stop cars

Friday, June 02, 2017

Nice trail for an evening walk, good run, bike ride, or anything else! It is paved and mostly flat. Will definitely use again for running!

Sunday, May 28, 2017

Great trail. Winds through some nice wooded areas with fantastic views of Mt. Rainier as you approach the trail end on the south. Great for walking, jogging and biking.

Saturday, April 29, 2017

Happy to have a hilly trail for a more challenging 8 miler.

Sunday, April 16, 2017

4/15/2017 (Sunday) - We just be out and back for 2/3 of the trail from its north end (192nd St), 3.9 miles one way. It's a paved flat and wide path on some interesting terrains. It's quiet with light to moderate traffic.

Sunday, February 26, 2017

took my kids here had lots of fun and easy for the lil ones to walk too!

Thursday, February 02, 2017

I love this trail! I walk 5 miles on it 5 days a week. I've been doing this fir several years now.

Friday, January 13, 2017

Love this trail!!

Sunday, June 12, 2016

Great trail, I did 3 miles and it was paved easy walk. I was worried about being too alone, but this is a fairly used trail, not isolated and not crowded.

Thursday, June 09, 2016

the number and variety of birds and butterflies was wonderful! I don't normally like paved trails but this one was fabulous.

Thursday, May 19, 2016

Great options from paved open trail to secluded side trails. Trails provide a decent workout with several small hills.

Monday, May 02, 2016

I go there with stroller almost every day and not all the way only 4,6 miles around trip. It's awesome trail! It's also great for bicycle ride or running. Plus it have little playground for kids to run.

Thursday, April 07, 2016

Gioooo

Thursday, April 07, 2016

Amaizing

Tuesday, February 02, 2016

Good short trail of you have just a couple of hours. Mostly people walking there dogs, and some strollers. But it's worth it for a short ride or nice walk

Monday, January 18, 2016

Nice surrounding.
Easy for any age.

Tuesday, September 08, 2015

I've walked 2-3 miles and biked all 5 miles from SE 212th/132nd Ave SE parking lot all the way to Lake Meridian. I've seen a coyote, wild rabbits, and a white heron. It's a good conditioning hike for the average person, but for mountain climbing, one needs to find a lot steeper terrain, such as the Chirico Trail near Issaquah or Mt. Si in North Bend, WA 3Stars

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Walked the dogs with my friends. Did 3 miles the. Headed back because my dogs and friends were getting tired. I could have gone the rest of the way.

Wednesday, August 05, 2015

I've walked this trail hundreds of times and I never get tired of it. You can park at a few different locations and beautiful trees. I would suggest being careful when you cross the streets, usually the views from the cars is hard to see pedestrians. Good for biking as well!