Soos Creek Trail

Soos Creek Trail is a 11.5 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Kent, Washington that offers the chance to see wildlife and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

wheelchair friendly

Somehow the instructions sent us somewhere else, which added .8 miles to the walk. The whole thing is paved for easy walking, but it was very wet with big puddles to jump over or slosh thru. I'll have to come back when it's drier to see the rest of the trail.

Well maintained paved path. There are a few rolling hills that might be challenging for some in a wheelchair.

The path is moderately travelled and I felt comfortable walking alone.

Easy walk go there and back and it’s a good lengthy walk. I went 7th Dec 2017. Frosty chilly day but beautiful sunshine. Ducks, birds, squirrels on the pathways. Pleasantly surprised.

It has many uphill and downhill and not recommended as easy trail. Once you cross the trail under power line is awesome . Recommend for adults but not for Family biking.

Went on a beautiful first date at this park, the sun set and it just made the day that much better. A great park to bring the family or for a date, plenty of flowers and trees to observe as well!

Nice trail for an evening walk, good run, bike ride, or anything else! It is paved and mostly flat. Will definitely use again for running!

Great trail. Winds through some nice wooded areas with fantastic views of Mt. Rainier as you approach the trail end on the south. Great for walking, jogging and biking.

Happy to have a hilly trail for a more challenging 8 miler.

Sunday, April 16, 2017

4/15/2017 (Sunday) - We just be out and back for 2/3 of the trail from its north end (192nd St), 3.9 miles one way. It's a paved flat and wide path on some interesting terrains. It's quiet with light to moderate traffic.

Sunday, February 26, 2017

took my kids here had lots of fun and easy for the lil ones to walk too!

Thursday, February 02, 2017

I love this trail! I walk 5 miles on it 5 days a week. I've been doing this fir several years now.

Friday, January 13, 2017

Love this trail!!

Sunday, June 12, 2016

Great trail, I did 3 miles and it was paved easy walk. I was worried about being too alone, but this is a fairly used trail, not isolated and not crowded.

Thursday, June 09, 2016

the number and variety of birds and butterflies was wonderful! I don't normally like paved trails but this one was fabulous.

Thursday, May 19, 2016

Great options from paved open trail to secluded side trails. Trails provide a decent workout with several small hills.

Monday, May 02, 2016

I go there with stroller almost every day and not all the way only 4,6 miles around trip. It's awesome trail! It's also great for bicycle ride or running. Plus it have little playground for kids to run.

Thursday, April 07, 2016

Gioooo

Thursday, April 07, 2016

Amaizing

Tuesday, February 02, 2016

Good short trail of you have just a couple of hours. Mostly people walking there dogs, and some strollers. But it's worth it for a short ride or nice walk

Monday, January 18, 2016

Nice surrounding.
Easy for any age.

Tuesday, September 08, 2015

I've walked 2-3 miles and biked all 5 miles from SE 212th/132nd Ave SE parking lot all the way to Lake Meridian. I've seen a coyote, wild rabbits, and a white heron. It's a good conditioning hike for the average person, but for mountain climbing, one needs to find a lot steeper terrain, such as the Chirico Trail near Issaquah or Mt. Si in North Bend, WA 3Stars

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Walked the dogs with my friends. Did 3 miles the. Headed back because my dogs and friends were getting tired. I could have gone the rest of the way.

Wednesday, August 05, 2015

I've walked this trail hundreds of times and I never get tired of it. You can park at a few different locations and beautiful trees. I would suggest being careful when you cross the streets, usually the views from the cars is hard to see pedestrians. Good for biking as well!

Monday, June 29, 2015

Gorgeous trail with mix of flat and small hills ride.

Friday, December 12, 2014

This is a pleasant, fully paved trail through marshlands and second growth forest. I parked at a well maintained lot near the intersection of 266th St. and 148th Ave. and walked the length of the trail. It was a chilly late autumn day with a dusting of snow on the ground. I encountered a few dog walkers and joggers but most of the time I had the trail to myself. It all made for a pleasant day of easy walking and bird watching.

Sunday, November 09, 2014

First timers here today! Took my dog with and did 4.9 miles. Enjoyable quiet hike on paved surfaces as well as equestrian paths. Very easy hike to follow, not very challenging but great exercise on a Sunday afternoon. No real stops or climactic points - has a flush bathroom halfway thru if you're bringing small children with you. Might return again next Spring.

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Did 4 miles on this trail loved the scenic parts very good trail. Went with my fianc and cousin we all had a good time

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Great place to run! But not really good to go alone, it gets a little secluded. I usually run with my pepper spray just incase ;)

Sunday, June 09, 2013

Great hike for the whole family!

Friday, October 26, 2012

The Soos Creek Trail is a 7.6 mile paved trail (one way) running from 266th st in Covington to 192nd street in Kent. The trail follows along the Soos Creek, meandering, rising and dipping with the terrain. A dirt equestrian/hiker trail follows along the side most of the distance. There is a Great Blue Heron rookery along the trail along with many ponds to view wildlife at. At approx. midpoint, 288th st (Gary Grant Park) the trail bisects the park with available flush restrooms, playground, picnic shelter and open space. From that point,heading North, the trail rises above the wetlands on elevated portions of walkway. The trail is ADA accessable with one hill on the Southend which does not meet standard.