Soos Creek Trail

Soos Creek Trail is a 5.7 mile moderately trafficked point-to-point trail located near Kent, Washington that offers the chance to see wildlife and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

5.7 miles 423 feet Point to Point

wheelchair friendly

took my kids here had lots of fun and easy for the lil ones to walk too!

I love this trail! I walk 5 miles on it 5 days a week. I've been doing this fir several years now.

Love this trail!!

Great trail, I did 3 miles and it was paved easy walk. I was worried about being too alone, but this is a fairly used trail, not isolated and not crowded.

the number and variety of birds and butterflies was wonderful! I don't normally like paved trails but this one was fabulous.

Great options from paved open trail to secluded side trails. Trails provide a decent workout with several small hills.

I go there with stroller almost every day and not all the way only 4,6 miles around trip. It's awesome trail! It's also great for bicycle ride or running. Plus it have little playground for kids to run.

Gioooo