Snoquera Falls Trail

Snoquera Falls Trail is a 3.6 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Enumclaw, Washington that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, and backpacking and is best used from June until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Went on the loop trail could not get over the waterfall a lot of snow and water running under. Had to turn back around. But over all really loved the trail will go back in summer.

Beautiful views!

It was a beautiful hike. There was plenty of ice on the trail. Microspikes are strongly recommend.

We went hiking this afternoon it started snowing made it almost to the falls but with all the new snow fall the trail was starting to fade and we started sliding really bad from the fresh powder, since we were backpacking with our two year old we turned around. We did have microspikes thankfully which were needed up the trail. There were a few people they mostly had snow shoes which probably would have helped to make it to the falls.

Great loop hike with a variety of terrains. I would recommend the trail to able bodied persons, no children under 10 or seniors. If you're up for challenge, climb to the base of the falls.

Went up in fall and it was a great hike. I didn't expect all the fall colors at the top which was a bonus. There were three downed trees on the way back that I had to go over. One in particular is in a bad spot on a steep portion. Pay attention to the signage as it is hand carved to direct you back to parking.

Went with my boyfriend today and our dog. The falls were completely dry which was disappointing, I wouldn't go again unless it was wet season. Also trail head had tons of bugs, especially bees! We got stung. Switchbacks about two miles up to the falls

We did this today, my husband and our 2 year old daughter.

It was a nice morning very quiet, the trees and trail for the first 1.25 miles were quite easy even with the incline.

The second half wasn't difficult, however I would recommend wearing boots, I had my trail runners and while they were great for the 1st part they were not so wonderful on all the slippery gravel and loose rocks of the second half

It was a nice walk & I would do it again. We let our 2 year old walk/run the trail at the end once we were off the hill.

I would say that it's easy but boots would be what I wore next time.

We did this yesterday. It was a very nice hike for starting out. Not too strenuous or too long.

Decent hike, not too far of a drive. If you stay to the right where the trail forks on your way to the falls you can add some mileage. Or veer to the left up the steeper initial route for a shorter trip. Bring bug spray for the trail head area.