Snoqualmie Falls Trail

Snoqualmie Falls Trail is a 1.5 mile heavily trafficked out and back trail located near Snoqualmie, Washington that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking and walking and is best used from June until December. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

*** The hiking trail reopened on September 14, 2013 *** Snoqualmie Falls Trail is a 1.2 mile out and back trail located near Snoqualmie, Washington that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking & walking and is accessible year-round.

This was our first time visiting Seattle, WA. Anytime we visit a new place, we try to look for any type of nature trail, as we love to see all the natural beauty that lies within an unfamiliar city. The short walk to see the top of the falls was beautiful, but we definitely wanted to take the trail all the way down to the bottom of the falls. We were bummed to see that it was fenced off closer to the falls, but we were still able to get a breathtaking view from where the trail ends. If my husband and I were more daring, we would have tried to jump over somewhere along the way to get closer... but with rain and recent snowfall in the area, we were very hesitant due to the strong currents. Definitely a must-see when visiting Seattle. Absolutely beautiful, and all the greenery on the way down was a bonus!

Beautiful place!

Probably won't do this again. You don't get a really great view unless you trespass and it's just a crowded walk most days. There is a nice beach like area but that's the most it has to offer.

As a Twin Peaks fan, it was incredibly exciting to walk here and take pictures of the falls. The actual trek is just an easy walk, but the views are amazing. A few people were walking their dogs when I was there in mid-May. I was absolutely freezing because I underestimated the temperatures outside, it started raining, and I hadn't layered my clothing correctly, but the beautiful scenery made everything worth it. They also have a nice gift shop, so check it out!

Did this one years ago but it is unforgetable.

I did this before I was a member and never logged it. I still remember the beautiful fall. Much higher than Niagara Falls.

Great trail for a nice walk to the river. It's currently CLOSED right now.

Good for kids? Maybe? Falls are neat, but the dam infrastructure kids ruins it. Just a walking trail, not a hike.

Kid and family friendly. Takes you down to the ever majestic Snoqualmie Falls. Nothing beats seeing the falls up close.

As a trail it's nothing special. But as a waterfall/Twin Peaks Lover you will have a great time.

Loved it! Hubby & I are beginner hikers and this was a nice short yet challenging start for us. It was pretty steep, but it was so short that it was over before we knew it. We checked out the river portion of the bottom of the hike & the rocks were fun to skip around. Then we checked out the boardwalk to the falls view at the river level and it was really nice and beautiful.