Skyline Trail

Skyline Trail is a 5.4 mile loop trail located near Paradise Inn, Washington that features a waterfall and is rated as difficult. The trail is primarily used for hiking and is best used from July until September.

Trail loops around broad Edith Creek basin, leading through alpine flower meadows, past thundering waterfalls, and over high, craggy peaks. In this one loop you'll experience the best paradise region has to offer.

Amazing views! Truly breathtaking! We had 4 kids with us, my 4 year old needed a piggy back ride most of the way up, and the 3 year old was in a carrier. My 6 year old did awesome! It can be rough with the added weight, but totally doable. I'd call this a moderate hike.

Wonderful hike! I would rate as moderate, and I'm not very fit. Totally doable with breaks. Stunning views throughout the entire hike. Very heavily trafficked, go during the week if possible.

Trails were covered in snow towards the top. Turned around at the Muir snowfield fue to the weather. As always majestic views of the summit.

Thursday, September 17, 2015

Beautiful hike with some breathtaking views! Some of the trail was paved so it did not feel like you were hiking at first. There were some low clouds/fog so we were not able to get the best views of the mountain but we had great views of everything else. Marmots were out everywhere. We ate lunch at the top and were greeted by very friendly almost invasive chipmunks. If you are not careful, they will get in your backpack and even climb on you.

Wednesday, September 09, 2015

Great trail! Well preserved ..despite being a Tuesday there was many people on the trail. Lots of the trails interred there for some little children where present. Clean bathroom on the top. Lots of great views despite the heavy fog that covered Mt. Rainer and glacier. Plan to do again soon hopefully when there's clear sky's .

Thursday, August 06, 2015