Siouxon Trail: Siouxon Trailhead

Siouxon Trail: Siouxon Trailhead is a 8.7 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Stevenson, Washington that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, trail running, and backpacking and is best used from April until November. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Excellent hike! The trail was very well maintained and I had no issues with bugs at all. The creek was cold but felt so good on my feet after a long day.

The only negative I have to say is, there were SOOO many people camping. Wow.

Too many people but still a decent hike. Gorgeous weather! Ultra clear and cold stream water but also refreshing.

I have hiked this trail many times over the years and it never gets old. The grade is gradual so the nine mile hike to Chinook Falls and back wasn't difficult. The parking lot was almost full but the trail didn't feel crowded. Love all the beautiful waterfalls. The road has gotten much worse. I made it in my Ford Focus with no problems, but you really have to watch where you are going.

We really like this trail because we can take people of any skill level. The grandkids love this one. Very scenic and most of the hike is in the shade. Have taken a dip a couple of times in one of the pools. This water is cold. I’ve also been with a group that mountain biked this trail. We had a couple of riders that weren’t very skilled at biking and they found the trail a little narrow but a beautiful ride.

Beautiful hike. A steep down to start, but not too bad, and so worth it. Take a dip at one of the pools toward the end.

Beautiful hike on a hot day because you’re almost entirely in shade. The forest was lovely as was the crystal clear creek the trail followed. Lovely waterfalls and not too many people on the trail. We took our dog on a leash and he loved it. Take plenty of water and a snack. It’s a nice easy hike on a well maintained trail.

Really enjoyed this hike. It was a nice easy elevation gain with big rewards along the way. Between the old growth forest and the blue pools I was happy, but then to get some waterfall action on top of it, made for a happy girl. We had a 4 year old with us and she did great with the breaks. So many cool camp spots along the way too. I think we will come back and do as backpacking practice for our little

Such a fun little trail! Can be very crowded but we had a great time hiking on it.

Fun hike! Chinook Creek Falls was a beauty!

Great hike. We're first timers and though there are a couple steep areas (right near the parking lot, killer on the way back) it was a fantastic experience. Great camp areas; though most of them are at the end there are a few in the first 1-2 miles and some nicely hidden ones at the bottom of the first major waterfall if you take the trail downhill.

Road is paved all the way up but there are fairly regular washouts and bulges that will hit you hard if you don't watch out. Our Outback did great but anything too low might be dicey.

Overall amazing, just amazing!

This is an amazing hike! Can’t recommend it enough :)

This is an easy trail that sticks next to the Siouxon Creek the majority of the way. There are some spectacular waterfalls and deep, clear pools along the way. Loads of good camping spots all along the trail and tons of secondary trails, perfect for an overnight pack trip that won't get boring no matter how many times you do it.

A NW Forest Pass is required to park at the trail head and the access road is in fairly serious disrepair. Cars with normal clearance can make it with care, but anything that's been lowered shouldn't even try it.