Siouxon Trail

Siouxon Trail is a 21.3 mile heavily trafficked out and back trail located near Amboy, Washington that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

old growth

From Vancouver, north on I-5 to Highway 503, exit 21. Drive east 45 miles to Pine Creek Information Center. Turn right and continue on Forest Service Road 90 to Northeast Healy Road, in the town of Clehatchie. Turn right and go 10 miles to Forest Service Road 57. Turn left and drive 1.5 miles to Forest Service Road 5701. Turn left and drive 4 miles to the trailhead at the end of the road.

Actual day was Sunday March 19, 2017. Just now getting to my review. Great hike along the river. Lots of waterfalls. We turned around after 4 miles making it an 8 mile hike. Mostly flat with around 875 foot elevation gain/loss.

Great trail for biking

Gorgeous! I can't wait to go back and do more of this.

This road leading up to the trailhead is well maintained, and once you're back there it's a wonderland of waterfalls and mushrooms. The trail is a fairly even grade most of the way. Definitely want to come back to go farther in and try camping here.

sweet place to hike, swim, or camp in the woods

It was perfect, shady trail with several waterfalls.

Gorgeous. .. plenty of huckleberries to snack on... beautiful waterfalls .. one of my favorite trails for sure.

This was the perfect trail for a day out with the family. The route between the trailhead and Chinook Falls was mostly rolling without any harsh uphill climbs. We will most definitely be visiting again, only next time we will be packing in a tent and some sleeping bags!

This hike was amazing! This was our first hike with our two young kids (5 and 7 years) and they did great! We needed to hold their hands a few times throughout the hike because some of the pathways were narrow and steep, but they did fine. The waterfalls were absolutely breathtaking. We sat down on one of the benches at Siouxon Falls and ate lunch which was so relaxing. Such amazing natural beauty. I would definitely do this hike again.

What a gorgeous hike, the well maintained trail meanders through a thick lush green forest along side Siouxon creek. there are also several picnic/camp spots along the way. The water is crystal clear with a few awesome swimming holes to cool off in on a hot day and it was a hot one! The falls are outstanding. I would recommend this hike to anyone for either a day hike or overnight!

Great trail! My first time in a backpack trip in 25+ years, my son's first ever. Wonderful cover, lots of water fill spots, beautiful waterfalls. Several camping spots, though not an abundance.

super fun!! good place too go swimming as well!

it's perfect lots of water perfect for trail running and hiking lots of signs tons of camping spots lots of falls and wooden bridges water is crystal clear and it's quiet can beat that