Silver Falls Trail

Silver Falls Trail is a 4 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Randle, Washington that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from May until September.

Directions from Stevens Canyon Entrance: Follow Highway 123 southward 2 miles to the access road for Ohanapecosh Campground. Turn right into the campground and look for the visitor center. The day parking area lies close to the visitor center. En route to the parking area you will see the trailhead, which lies behind the Ohanapecosh Visitor Center.

Such a beautiful hike! My husband and I climbed to the top of the waterfall and just soaked in the view. The water is a pretty blue green color. The trail is fairly easy. I highly suggest this hike.

This is always an amazing hike. Added on the grove of the patriarches hike.

Absolutely stunning

Prism Duro Sport

Great trail! Plenty of incline and declines! Beautiful view of the waterfall!

So beautiful. I give it all the stars possible. Easy trail with big rewards in view. Got there about 7:30 had the trail mostly to ourself

Easy hike in to this beautiful and powerful waterfall.

Awesome hike yesterday... Took the east side trail from Grove of the Patriarchs... Nice easy hike in and out. Falls were amazing.

We had 5 small kids age 5-11 and only did the 1 mile straight hike to the falls. We did not continue on throughout the 4 mile loop. This hike did have an elevation change of 300 feet throughout the trail. Some parts of the trail are narrow and right along the edge. But the Silver Falls are amazing. We went at the end of June and the colors we bright and vibrant. It was pretty heavily trafficked too. This trailhead was somewhat difficult to find as it was tucked in to the trees. But it is directly across the street from the Grove of the Patriarchs trail parking lot and the Eastline Trail sign. Definitely worth the short hike.

Gorgeous

Easy nice trail. The views of silver fall is astonishing.

This trail was truly amazing. The views of the roaring waters with the trees were stunning. We went up to the rocks and were a foot away from the falls, the mist in our faces felt so nice and the sounds were so relaxing. You can climb out to the rocks but be careful at some points are slippery. Highly recommend this hike!

Great hike! Did it with a friend and her 3 daughters, littlest one 9. Enjoyable hike for all ages. Well maintained trail, easy to follow signs. Actually did silver falls trail, but connected to the grove of patriarchs trail, which is a must see also! Waterfall was full and powerful, awesome to stand next to it and feel the mist on you. Lots of shade cover and so green.

We parked in lot B as day use visitors, and began the hike near the hot springs.

The Silver Falls are midway through the loop trail. The water was roaring though the pass while we were there (mid June), a result of lots of melting snow and two days of rain just before our hike.

Through much of the hike a layer of moss covered everything, dampening the sounds and bringing peace.

The path was wide and well padded. We saw people near the actual falls, but aside from that the hike was solitary. I highly recommend the Silver Falls Loop.

Great hike. The scenery was beautiful the whole way. Trails are clearly marked. I plan on coming back with my 6 year old son because it is easy enough for kids to do. Will definitely be back again.

What a rewarding hike!! All along the way the lucky hiker is dazzled with increasingly lush and dramatic sights. But nothing compares to the drama, the power, and raw beauty of Silver Falls. This technically easy hike should not be overlooked because of its lack of physical rigor. The lover of hiking will be in awe that you have been treated to this treasure for so little effort.

Beautiful spot!

My favorite trail...is amazing.

This trail is short and worth every step! The waterfall was gushing yesterday and so beautiful. There are several points you can stop and take the beautiful scenery in, and get a perfect picture.

I spent many Saturdays on this hike in the summer of 2017. This is a very peaceful and beautiful hike. We had a range of ages and experience levels with us and will for sure be back!

My favorite trail is very beautiful.

Lovely waterfalls in a pleasant forest setting. If you are short on time, you can also park your car on the side of the WA123 and take a connecting trail from there to make this into an even shorter there-and-back hike that doesn't take more than half an hour or so.

I have to give this a five star rating because it is perfect for all skill levels including the elderly and young children.

The trail is accessible from Loop B within Ohanapecosh campground. It's very well maintained and mostly covered by a canopy of old growth forest.

Within a short distance their is a side trail to the hot springs. The waterfall is beautiful and refreshing. You can choose to go beyond this point to Grove of the patriarchs as I did and recommend.

Real easy!
Finished loop in 60mins excluding time chilling by the falls.

Feels and looks beautiful, misty and lush green after the rains.

Monday, August 14, 2017

Beautiful trail!

Sunday, August 13, 2017

So beautiful, my first hike and it hooked me! ❤️

Sunday, August 13, 2017

Love this hike

Wednesday, August 02, 2017

The hike was very easy. The end result was beautiful, the water was very blue and clear.

Tuesday, August 01, 2017

A great hike. Awesome waterfalls and many spots to get upclose to the water.

Tuesday, August 01, 2017

Great trail and waterfall. Parking is a bit crowded had hard to get a spot unless you are camping.