Silver Falls Trail

Silver Falls Trail is a 2.7 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Randle, Washington that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from May until September.

Directions from Stevens Canyon Entrance: Follow Highway 123 southward 2 miles to the access road for Ohanapecosh Campground. Turn right into the campground and look for the visitor center. The day parking area lies close to the visitor center. En route to the parking area you will see the trailhead, which lies behind the Ohanapecosh Visitor Center.

We parked in lot B as day use visitors, and began the hike near the hot springs.

The Silver Falls are midway through the loop trail. The water was roaring though the pass while we were there (mid June), a result of lots of melting snow and two days of rain just before our hike.

Through much of the hike a layer of moss covered everything, dampening the sounds and bringing peace.

The path was wide and well padded. We saw people near the actual falls, but aside from that the hike was solitary. I highly recommend the Silver Falls Loop.

Great hike. The scenery was beautiful the whole way. Trails are clearly marked. I plan on coming back with my 6 year old son because it is easy enough for kids to do. Will definitely be back again.

What a rewarding hike!! All along the way the lucky hiker is dazzled with increasingly lush and dramatic sights. But nothing compares to the drama, the power, and raw beauty of Silver Falls. This technically easy hike should not be overlooked because of its lack of physical rigor. The lover of hiking will be in awe that you have been treated to this treasure for so little effort.

Beautiful spot!

My favorite trail...is amazing.

This trail is short and worth every step! The waterfall was gushing yesterday and so beautiful. There are several points you can stop and take the beautiful scenery in, and get a perfect picture.

I spent many Saturdays on this hike in the summer of 2017. This is a very peaceful and beautiful hike. We had a range of ages and experience levels with us and will for sure be back!

My favorite trail is very beautiful.

Lovely waterfalls in a pleasant forest setting. If you are short on time, you can also park your car on the side of the WA123 and take a connecting trail from there to make this into an even shorter there-and-back hike that doesn't take more than half an hour or so.

I have to give this a five star rating because it is perfect for all skill levels including the elderly and young children.

The trail is accessible from Loop B within Ohanapecosh campground. It's very well maintained and mostly covered by a canopy of old growth forest.

Within a short distance their is a side trail to the hot springs. The waterfall is beautiful and refreshing. You can choose to go beyond this point to Grove of the patriarchs as I did and recommend.

Real easy!
Finished loop in 60mins excluding time chilling by the falls.

Feels and looks beautiful, misty and lush green after the rains.

Beautiful trail!

So beautiful, my first hike and it hooked me! ❤️

Love this hike

The hike was very easy. The end result was beautiful, the water was very blue and clear.

A great hike. Awesome waterfalls and many spots to get upclose to the water.

Great trail and waterfall. Parking is a bit crowded had hard to get a spot unless you are camping.

Nice and easy out and back. Great flow of water. We accessed straight across from Grove of the Patriarchs trail.

This trail is absolutely beautiful! Finding parking was a challenge, get here early. The river is blue and crystal clear. The trail was beautiful and the moment you see the waterfall it's breathtaking. I could have sat and looked all day. I want to go back.

Great trail! Very family friendly. The waterfall is amazing, and the scenery there and back is great as well! Highly recommend!

Beautiful views!!!

Such a great hike!! Beautiful drive there and family friendly, well maintained trail. the falls are breathtakingly beautiful! We followed This Up with the patriarch of the groves trail since they both were shorter hikes and easy.and we were all the way out there already.

There are several ways to access this falls... and it's beautiful!

Great little hike!!

Beautiful, easy hike for the whole family, well worth it. No dogs allowed

Right next to Ohanapecosh campground and the Ohanapecosh hot spring trail.

beautiful hike and the water is so blue. I would do this hike over and over.

Easy trail with amazing payoff when you reach Silver Falls.

Monday, June 19, 2017

Very easy trail for all fitness levels and kids.

Thursday, June 15, 2017

Vibrant greens and gorgeous water