Silver Falls Barrier-Free Trail

Silver Falls Barrier-Free Trail is a 3.1 mile out and back trail located near Entiat, Washington that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking and is best used from May until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Directions from Entiat: Follow directions to the Silver Falls Campground. The trailhead is located on the south end of the campground.

Fun hike with friends. We took the longest route. Two ways to get to the falls. Left route goes farther and elevated but the view is breath taking. then it goes down to the falls, took pictures and trail back down to the parking area. such a fun hike with family or with friends. Digs and kids are good for this hike:-)

Sooooooo awesome! You can take the stairs straight to the top and go behind and touch the falls or you can zig zag the trails up one side to the other!

Good trail, family friendly with stairs and hand rails. AMAZING view!!!

Very short, not too challenging but the view of the waterfall is amazing. Took about 30-40 min but I guess if you just wanted to picnic with a view it would be ok.

I always enjoy the constant gradual incline and various pullout spots for oncoming hikers, it’s great for getting the heart rate and cardio ready for the long summer hikes ahead. The bridges are rebuilt all the way around and a couple modifications added to some swift backs. I would be very cautious on windy days as the wildfires have compromised the integrity of the trees especially the left side of the loop.

Stunner
lots and lots of stairs, almost the entire way to the top is along the falls with a short couple switchbacks to the right away from the falls for a few minutes beautiful canyon views and a long range peek at the top our kids are 7 and 10 and had no problem will come again for sure

Wow! What a beautiful trail!! Loved it!!

Gorgeous area, trail was paved most of the way and cool by the water not to mention well shades. The topmost bridge was out so we couldnt do the the full loop. My 6 year old had an easy time of it.

Thursday, July 14, 2016

I have done this trail numerous times! The best part is getting almost underneath the falls and also being along the water the whole time, my dog espically loves that part because he always has a spot to cool down, and I dunk my shirt to keep cool as well! :) The campground there is also as amazing, #1 is our spot always!

Friday, July 01, 2016

We had quite the adventure getting to this trail via road 5900 from Chelan (not recommended). The trail is well maintained however the bridges to cross over the falls have been removed and the upper falls area are now closed due to last year's wild fires. We were disappointed we couldn't get close to the falls and see what others saw based off previous photos and reviews.

Sunday, September 27, 2015

Beautifully maintained trail. Great for a short family hike. Need an annual or day pass.

Thursday, August 22, 2013

This was an amazing hike to take my four year old on! And for me as well! Beautiful to be along the falls the whole way up to the top.. We will be back!

Friday, July 19, 2013

Beautiful! not too busy. Nice short hike

Sunday, June 09, 2013

A perfect hike to start the season. It's easy, accessible, and provides great photo opportunities!

Saturday, June 08, 2013

Loved how relaxing it is

Sunday, September 26, 2010

this is a short but fun hike :) great view on way to top

recorded Entiat ...loved it!

Wednesday, May 10, 2017