Silver Falls Barrier-Free Trail

Silver Falls Barrier-Free Trail is a 3.1 mile out and back trail located near Entiat, Washington that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking and is best used from May until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Directions from Entiat: Follow directions to the Silver Falls Campground. The trailhead is located on the south end of the campground.

Wow! What a beautiful trail!! Loved it!!

Gorgeous area, trail was paved most of the way and cool by the water not to mention well shades. The topmost bridge was out so we couldnt do the the full loop. My 6 year old had an easy time of it.

Thursday, July 14, 2016

I have done this trail numerous times! The best part is getting almost underneath the falls and also being along the water the whole time, my dog espically loves that part because he always has a spot to cool down, and I dunk my shirt to keep cool as well! :) The campground there is also as amazing, #1 is our spot always!

Friday, July 01, 2016

We had quite the adventure getting to this trail via road 5900 from Chelan (not recommended). The trail is well maintained however the bridges to cross over the falls have been removed and the upper falls area are now closed due to last year's wild fires. We were disappointed we couldn't get close to the falls and see what others saw based off previous photos and reviews.

Sunday, September 27, 2015

Beautifully maintained trail. Great for a short family hike. Need an annual or day pass.

Thursday, August 22, 2013

This was an amazing hike to take my four year old on! And for me as well! Beautiful to be along the falls the whole way up to the top.. We will be back!

Friday, July 19, 2013

Beautiful! not too busy. Nice short hike

Sunday, June 09, 2013

A perfect hike to start the season. It's easy, accessible, and provides great photo opportunities!

Saturday, June 08, 2013

Loved how relaxing it is

Friday, August 12, 2011

Sunday, September 26, 2010

this is a short but fun hike :) great view on way to top