Shoreview and Boeing Creek Loop

Shoreview and Boeing Creek Loop is a 1.6 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near The Highlands, Washington that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Great trail with several paths and loops. Runs along the creek. Some traffic noise at the perimeter of the park.

I love this park. Living close by this place is so nice. It is a little forest oasis that is both beautiful and refreshing in that it feels removed from it’s suburban surroundings. A great place to explore with many side trails and an amazing creek - one can walk along the creek or in it!

Very quiet and beautiful place for hiking; my all year around favorite; except that it can be too quite sometime.

great Trail but easy to get off path. I started by taking the loop that went down to the lake which was really pretty and then making my way to the Boeing Trail but somehow lost my way along the way. There are lots of sign markers but somehow they weren't in the right place.

lots of walking right along the creek which was really pretty some areas were a little bit sketchy to get through but not tough. Ended up ending at the dog park and walked through that and then down another Trail to get back to my car. All in all a pretty Trail and one that I look forward to taking my kids to.

If you don't want to leave the city, this is a cute little hike. I thought it was difficult to find my way around there and ended up mixing all the trails up instead.

Awesome! Great in town hike!!

Not a bad hike. Nice and short. The trees and water are beautiful.

Sunday, April 30, 2017

Follow the stream. A great get away 20 min outside the city. Have visited this park multiple times

recorded Nice