Seward Park Loop

Seward Park Loop is a 2.1 mile loop trail located near Seattle, Washington that features a lake. The trail is rated as moderate and primarily used for hiking, walking, trail running, and nature trips.

Great experience with my 3 yr old girl. Beautiful trees along the way and breathtaking lake view at the beginning and end of the trail. Perfect for family activity.

This loop was rather easy to traverse. I needed to clear my mind and close my Move ring on my Apple Watch so I hit this trail. It helped me achieve both. Also, you never tire of looking at the beauty of Lake Washington and the verdant hills laced with homes that rise from its shores.

With my stroller went and remembered I wanted to buy a jogger that’s better for trail rides. My 3 & 5 yr old enjoyed it. I went from bottom of loop about a half a mile in and back my 3 yr old was out walking half the way. About a half a mile into it saw a sloping down and a series of stairs at two points of fork in the road so I headed to go back but along stop at the serward park trail and desired to leave the stroller to just go down to bay and back up. The kids had a race. My muscles started to burn and my 3 yr old had to crawl up a few steps they were big for her. It was a good time. I did hear about of wild life around but I wasn’t able to catch anything to defy. I look forward to going more regularly .