Sequalitchew Creek Trail

Sequalitchew Creek Trail is a 3.2 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Dupont, Washington that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

canoeing

sea kayaking

beach

cave

The trail starts out by leaving the parking lot from the police station and follows an old gravel road. The trail then turns to pavement for a short section before turning back to gravel. The trail is well signed and easy to follow. You also get to walk through a tunnel before you reach the beach.

Easy trail to do with my dog and 4 year old. I enjoyed the scenery and the sound of the creek that runs below parallel to the trail. It was about 84 degrees while we were walking but the trees provided an ample amount of shade along the trail so it felt relatively cool. The rocky beach at the end provided a nice view of the cascades and my son enjoyed the train that went by periodically up above the beach. If you plan on staying on the beach for a while be aware that there isn't any shade (at least none in the immediate area that we could find). We went around noon on a Sunday and it wasn't terribly busy. There is a trash receptacle with poop bags at the trailhead but no other trash can along the trail or on the beach, so plan on holding onto any trash/used poop bags until you get back to the trailhead.

Beautiful!! Went with my pup and we loved it. Definitely will be coming back. The walk to the beach was incredible and the view once you got to the water was breath taking.

No problems. Nice hike. Easy trail. Nice reward of a pebble beach at the end. Not a long hike.

This trail is awesome. Easy trail with a creek that runs along side. Ends at the water front for a spectacular view. Benches are placed at convenient locations for people who want to take a rest or enjoy the view of the creek and listen to the sound of the water running by. Partially paved but mostly gravel. Great for morning runs.

Light-to-easy was on a mostly paved trail. Beautiful scenery. Kid-friendly, pet-friendly and accessible for strollers and wheelchairs. I loved the train track tunnel to the waterfront.

This trail is exactly what I needed! Gorgeous scenery, birds chirping, water trickling! Love it all. I didn't care to much for the actual beach but the trail itself was amazing. I took my kids there and we all had a great time.

Wonderful trail! Absolutely perfect for our family with small kids. It was just long enough before our kiddos got too tired and then we enjoyed a nice break at the beach before heading back up.

This trail is worth checking out! It's beautiful and well maintained.

great trail for my dog and I the turnaround is gorgeous always lots of families and other dog walkers

Great for kids. My three year old did pretty well going down but got tired going up. He is easy enough to carry on the way up.

So many great places for a photo shoot!

Pretty easy walk/trail. Definitely good to go there on a low tide.

Great hike for young kids and dogs. Probably one of our favorite close by!