Scarborough Hill Trail

Scarborough Hill Trail is a 2.6 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Naselle, Washington that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Tuesday, May 02, 2017

Very muddy and steep. I'll try again when I don't run the risk of sliding into a ravine.

Monday, July 11, 2016

The trail head for this hike is located in the Fort Columbia, beyond the barracks. The trail itself is in desperate need of maintenance as half of the loop and the leg to the overlook is so overgrown that I would have benefited from having a machete. Most of the overgrowth is berry bushes, so you can imagine what my arms and legs look like. I was really disappointed that we were not able to make it to the overlook.

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Great trail. Actually in Chinook WA not Naselle. Located at Fort Columbia. My dog loves this hike!

Wednesday, July 08, 2015

It's very pretty. It's terribly overgrown and not well kept but an incredibly good work-out!

Sunday, September 07, 2014

Good hike for the family. Very gradual hike on large old road that is now all grass. Not hiked often seeing as Fort Columbia does not promote it much.

Friday, April 07, 2017