Saltese Uplands Trail is a 5.9 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Liberty Lake, Washington that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from April until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Good little day hike. Confusing signage. I think signage makes more sense if you don't park in the new, bigger parking area. Still very enjoyable.

We love it. We live within 2 miles so we come over and ride our bikes all over. Is great workout and fun. Good view of Liberty Lake and lots of flowers and critters.

I really liked the expansiveness of this hike. Exposed rock, a view of wetlands, wildflowers and good steady incline. Shared the trail with some mountain bikers, but not too many. No shade, I liked how different it is from all of the other trails around here. I'll definitely go back again. It would be great for trail running.

Trail run... trail is good in places, rutted in others. Must take caution to not roll an ankle.

Dry, shadeless hike but pretty views of liberty lake.

If you’re looking for a scenic hike, I would hike this during late spring, early summer for the flowers. We hiked this in the early spring and it was bare and brown with not a lot of pretty scenery to keep you entertained throughout the hike. Perfect incline for conditioning for bigger hikes accessible later in the year.

Muddy right now but a nice, easy walk close to home. Maintenance is being done and new trail signs are up.

Monday, July 17, 2017

Hope you like grasshoppers

*dramatically removes a white sheet from an urban planning map*

Cuz you're living in grasshopper city

Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Can be a very fast trail run. Beware there is no shade so pack some sunscreen.

Monday, June 12, 2017

Great trail. Very little cover, so I recommend choosing a cooler day or bringing water (especially if you also have dogs with you). Wildflowers were beautiful.

Friday, June 09, 2017