Saddlerock Trail

Saddlerock Trail is a 2.3 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Wenatchee, Washington that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from May until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Distance: 2.3 miles Elevation Gain: 915 feet Route Type: Loop

so we went left to go around the loop which I think was the hard way... a steep incline 90% of the way. then in our way down we couldn't really find the trail and it was narrow and rocking on a ledge so we ended up going back the way we came because we didnt have the time to explore. but good workout and good views!

Great trail, however there r 2 sides. The side we ventured on had a hard trail and a more moderate trail. Choose wisely!!! Fun walk overall.

Steep and dry on Labor Day sunday!

Pretty decent hike with a nice view of Wenatchee from the summit.

Pretty easy little hike. A good one for a time killer but not my favorite due to no trees and mainly a front view of the city....

I love it

nice trail, steep in places. my grandkids made it up to the top.

My first time hiking, and it was so rewarding! Me (a rookie) and my 12-year old daughter made it to the top and back in just over an hour. Pretty steep in some spots, but a great workout. I didn’t know what to expect and had too much stuff in my bag and too many layers on, which slowed us down. Incredible views of the Valley!

Tons of balsamroot flowers in full bloom! Easy and beautiful loop trail.

Steep, but well worth the climb. Super popular trail for pretty much anyone, with awesome views of Wenatchee at the top.

the snow is gone!!! what a great hike also loved the free parking!!

50 degrees. 28min to Saddle

60 degrees. Good day.

Amazing views! Great beginner trail. Some loose rock/shale in areas. Went out after a big rain so the mud was a little slick but not bad. Totally worth it on a nice sunny day

Great views, challenging bits but fun!

recorded Saddlerock Trail

Family hike! Beautiful views. Many routes to choose from and they all connect! A little erosion, but the trail is wide enough to walk around. Will come back for wild flowers in a few weeks!

It was awesome! Great view loved it!

It was a good hike at 8:30am, it was getting busy as we were leaving.

great views. very muddy in places due to snow melting

Beautiful views from the top

Thursday, September 13, 2018

Good views of Wenatchee, fairly easy hike. No shade, bring water.

Monday, August 27, 2018

This is a great family hike. It's steep enough you'll get a work out, but short enough you can take the kids. The view at the top is beautiful, but this is also where the trail gets a little rougher for the kids. There are additional trails at the top you can follow to extend your hike, if you choose. There is little shade, so go when it's cool outside.

Tuesday, August 14, 2018

It's easy to take this trail for granted when you live here and can do it every day, but it really is a great hike. The view from the top is stunning! There are steep places that will get your heart pumping, but it is a very accessible trail. It isn't very scenic until you get to the top. I consider it a workout hike with a reward at the end.