Saddlerock Trail

Saddlerock Trail is a 2.4 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Wenatchee, Washington that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from May until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

First time here with my wife. Great hike with amazing views of Wenatchee, the valley and Columbia river. From the peaks you can see Rocky Reach Dam to the north and Rock island to the south. I don`t agree with the "easy" rating, it is at least "moderate". The elevation gain is up to 1500` and very steep if you take a right at the fork going up fhe face of the peaks. If you go left it`s a much gentler assent but still not "easy" because you gain the same elevation. Temperature was in the upper 50`s and we were sweating and breathing hard going up. Summertime "yikes"!
Overall a great hike right in our backyard. Will be coming back often.

Great trail, beautiful scenery,

This kicked my butt at 10am. It was hot and very steep. Beautiful view of Wenatchee though.

Very nice little hike. Great views of Wenatchee. Coming down the south side has some loose rock/skree, but nothing too bad.

This trail is actually a moderate trail at least. Very steep and sometimes difficult trail. Those with elevation issues or knee issues should NOT consider this an easy trail.

Amazing views this hike is must do!

I enjoyed this hike very much. I am a beginner, several children on the trail. It is pretty steep but I took my time. A bit hard on my knees. The views are gorgeous. I will be doing this one again.

Awesome trail, I'm glad I hiked it in the morning. it started to get a lil warm on my way down.

the new parking and picnic area is looking really good, though I had to park on S. Miller and walk to the trail. oh well. the weather was spectacular providing a limitless view of Wenatchee and the Columbia River Basin. Bring water but don't throw your empties on the ground. the squirrels will not pick up after you. Keep our trails clean.

Pretty. Not my usual preference for wilderness and solitude, but I feel like, as a temporary Wenatchian, it should be done at least once.