Round Lake to Lake Trail

Round Lake to Lake Trail is a 2.9 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Camas, Washington that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

I found this place thanks to this app. best place ever. so beautiful.

My favorite place on earth. I grew up literally next door and spend many hours here everyday for years. This place is my happy place. I know every trail and corner. Everyone should go here at least once. Also the other two places across the lake and ghost lake (fallen leaf lake)

Love this trail as a daily hike. So beautiful any time of the year.

Easy, great for a quick jaunt. A few options for paths to follow. Plenty of shade.

Great hike with the kids.

Good easy hike with multiple trails to hop on and off. Couple good falls as well. Minimal traffic on the not main trails.

Excellent easy hike. Took our 2 and 4 year old and they had a blast.

I enjoyed it there. Trails are well groomed, several places to go relax by the lake and creeks. Playground for kids, grass areas, a lot of water activity. I’ll be back

Trails well marked. Fun side trails not too crowded away from lake. Did woodburn and lower falls along with the loop around the lake.

We enjoyed a nice hike today. It's a short drive from home, it wasn't crowded and we like the ups and downs. However I am giving it 3 stars because the trails are marked pretty poorly. We ended up walking twice as much. Yes we got a good workout in, but at some point it got frustrating trying to guess the right direction all the time.

short. lots of nice off trails. was great for my dog. would give more stars if the trails were marked more clearly in some spots. very easy .

We took our 3 year old and 9 month old baby, we took the shorter hike around the lake so that our Diaghilev could have more of the water scenery. We loved it, we will be going back to fish and for another hike.

My wife and I took our 5 year old and 3 month old out for a walk here. Parking was good. The views over the lake are beautiful and the trail was a nice and simple loop.

Lived next door for most of my childhood. This park is why I love hiking. So many amazing memories. Love going back there from time to time.

Beautiful, love the lily fields

Something for everyone and a great hike for a few hours! Attempted this on a Sunday morning with a few friends but we did not complete the entire loop. We took our time admiring the display of hyacinths, wild life and soaked in the fresh, crisp air at Woodburn and Lower Falls. Make sure to visit the Camas Lilly Hill Loop. Trails along this loop can split and the trail allows you to hike upper or lower levels. Did you know the Hyacinth/Camassia is related to the asparagus?

Continue to Lower Falls. I imagine this would be the perfect place for a lunch. Beautifully terraced river with glistening stones and the bustle of families and their dogs. Ideal for people watching. There are also several luncheon locations along the trail through old growth groves, hyacinth hills, lake side docks, etc.

Great park that has a variety of paths. Short moments of incline paired with beautiful lakes and river systems!

Thar be newts here!

Took some time to explore several of the side trails and thoroughly enjoyed the hike!

nice waterfalls along the trail, great cliffs along the river at spots.
really wanted to give more stars, but there needs to be more signage at the intersecting trails.
I had never been there and those trails make you lose direction.
had to ask for the right direction.

Easy 90 minute hike. Did this with a 40lb pack as a training course for longer hikes.

Calm beautiful walk/hike. Dog friendly and wide trails. Dogs were all leashed!

I love this trail. It’s beautiful and a short drive from home. It’s easy but hilly, so you can get a good work out. It has many side trails to explore.

Great small hike suitable to take kids.
Paths are well defined and was muddy. There are so many side trails it was difficult to choose a path at times, but a great walk!

Nice trail! Plenty of water, lake, creeks & flowing stream with several waterfalls! The trail could be better marked, but even getting off it was through pleasant surroundings! The app was the only way we knew we were going the right way! Thanks All Trails!,

Had such a nice time. Pretty flat trail. A few spots made me nervous with young kids but we just picked them up. Such a cool place! We’ll definitely be back. Ohh and there’s a playground for after!

Great easy trail to hike with my dog. There were other dogs and bikers on this trail.

Lots of folks out, which wasn't surprising considering it was a beautiful sunny day in January. I'd like to go back to explore some more of the smaller inner trails sometime too.

Just did a quick 2 miles around part of the lake, so beautiful!!! So many different trails and routes to take, I can’t wait to go back and explore more. Definitely many people out today, and it was sprinkling so I imagine it would be extremely packed during the warmer months. So pretty though!

Love this place.

Great Trail for being right in the city.

day hike with friend