Ridge Loop to Old Indian Loop is a 2.7 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Ravensdale, Washington that features beautiful wild flowers. The trail is good for all skill levels and offers a number of activity options. Dogs and horses are also able to use this trail.

historic site

it was a nice walk there weren't really any views or anything there were a couple places where the trail was part of a dirt road and many where it was quite muddy. my son lost a shoe in a mud puddle. there were a couple places you could clearly see layers of foliage the trees then the salmonberries and then the undergrowth of ferns and slough berry which was kinda cool.. but over all just nice if I lived nearby I might frequent it but it wasn't worth the drive for me.

This is a great trail to hike or mountain bike. It is also a local favorite with dog owners and horseback riders. The trails are fairly well marked, but you have to look for signs at each junction, sometimes they are hidden. I enjoy this trail as most times I hike or ride, I often have the entire trail to myself. Maybe it is the time of day I am free.

There is also a memorial to miners who were buried in mine accident many years ago. Every few trips I make a quick stop to pay my respects. There are also signs warning about spots where the ground has sunk into an old mine shaft near the trail. In these areas, stay on the trail don't venture into the pits, every few years someone who does so needs to be rescued.

This is also home to a large elk herd. If you hear noises in the trees not far off the trail, you might catch a glimpse of a large Roosevelt elk. They are majestic creatures and often retreat immediately.