Reflection Lake to Narada Falls

Reflection Lake to Narada Falls is a 3.6 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Paradise Inn, Washington that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking and nature trips and is accessible year-round.

Forest trail that follows a stream with lots of waterfalls.

A convenient trail connecting the Reflection Lake (and the start of the Pinnacle Saddle trail) with the Narada Falls. Not much of a hike in itself, more of a walk through a pleasant forest with a river but definitely preferable to driving between the two points. That said, there isn't that much between the Falls and the Lake, so don't expect any spectacular views along the way. Both the Falls and the Lake are definitely worth a visit though!

Great hike from Reflection Lake to the Falls. Trails are powder dirt, no worry of slipping on stones. Can NOT, I repeat can NOT, swim in Reflection Lake. $50 fine. Falls are beautiful and can soak your feet there. Recommend!

Best swimming hole I've seen and amazing waterfall views!

Still a little to much snow by reflection lake to hit this trail without gps. We had an incredibly difficult time finding the trail head and since there isn't any cell service I was unable to download the map on site. Looking forward to trying this one a little later in the summer. Both reflection lake and Narada falls are beautiful. Narada is easy to access from the road so we still got to see the falls on our way back down the mountain. I'm sure the hike would have been awesome.

Monday, January 02, 2017

Great showshoeing trail. My wife and I had a blast! views were great. It was like a winter wonder land. The lakes were frozen....so no reflections :}

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Beautiful in the winter living up to the magic behind its name.

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Easy 5 mile hike down but remember what goes down must come up (or is it the other way around, lol. It's a very strenuous hike back up if your not in shape. I went the whole 10 miles in a little over 2 hours (P90X baby). I was short on time. Beautiful waterfall and river along the way. I will definitely do this again, great workout and not to crowded once you get about a mile into it.