Ravenna Park Loop Trail

Ravenna Park Loop Trail is a 1.8 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Seattle, Washington that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

A quiet park along a ravine located in the middle of a busy cosmopolitan city and near a noble university with luxuriant trees, lawns, playgrounds, and a big footbridge in the middle section. Good for an hour's walk.

It was nice, in general, with bridges, a creek, and nice trees, but compared to others, not great. It is poorly marked and there were a few tents and trash under the bridges. I went in the rain just to get out, and it served my purpose, but I'll look for another trail next time. Given it's awesome location, I might be back with a better review.

I have run this a few times and love it--it's green, has many birds, trees, ferns, and water, but today another woman warned me to be careful because she had heard a woman screaming "Get off me!" and had called police. There are a lot of homeless people living in the park. I don't know if I will return.

Perfect park walk.

Mostly paved so great if you have to take children in strollers. Peaceful, I bet it would be gorgeous in October when the leaves start to change color.

Monday, November 28, 2016