Ravenna Park Loop Trail is a 1.7 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Seattle, Washington that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

partially paved

A quiet park along a ravine located in the middle of a busy cosmopolitan city and near a noble university with luxuriant trees, lawns, playgrounds, and a big footbridge in the middle section. Good for an hour's walk.

Beautiful peaceful escape in the middle of city

So beautiful!!! It's a little weeknight escape for me when I can't wait till the weekend to get my fill of nature

Beautiful and peaceful. It's Seattle though and the homeless will at times camp out here but in my many, many strolls through here, I've never had an issue with them.

It was nice, in general, with bridges, a creek, and nice trees, but compared to others, not great. It is poorly marked and there were a few tents and trash under the bridges. I went in the rain just to get out, and it served my purpose, but I'll look for another trail next time. Given it's awesome location, I might be back with a better review.

Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Sunday, July 09, 2017

Tuesday, June 27, 2017

I have run this a few times and love it--it's green, has many birds, trees, ferns, and water, but today another woman warned me to be careful because she had heard a woman screaming "Get off me!" and had called police. There are a lot of homeless people living in the park. I don't know if I will return.

Friday, May 12, 2017

Perfect park walk.

Mostly paved so great if you have to take children in strollers. Peaceful, I bet it would be gorgeous in October when the leaves start to change color.

Monday, November 28, 2016