Quinault Loop Trail

Quinault Loop Trail is a 3.9 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Quinault, Washington that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

From Forks, south on U.S. 101 to South Shore Road. Turn left and drive 1.5 miles to the trailhead on the right side of the road.

Loved this trail. Only downfall was that the trail part along the lake was flooded in multiple spots and we couldn't walk it. You can't go in sneakers as the trail is muddy and softened by the rainfall. I will do this trail again for sure!

Ran this loop and it was great! Beautiful trail through rainforest.

Beautiful trail with beautiful views!

Went on a quiet day with wife and dog. Great trail, well maintained and easy for everyone while you still feel you're far away in the middle of nowhere.

Beautiful hike through the forest with small waterfalls and streams. The trail passes through the front of the lake for the last mile or so if you're coming from the campgrounds.

I really enjoyed this trail. I love all the huge trees, streams and bridges, lake path, even through camp grounds. Good time with my family, pretty easy hike, so we weren't winded and talked the whole way. I really wish some jerk hadn't gone through and erased portions of every map.

Beautiful

Loves this loop!

Great 2 hour hike with 4,8,10 year olds. Lake view, 3 waterfalls and the largest spruce tree en route

Awesome hike for the whole family! Our 4-yr-old daughter walked maybe 3/4 of the trail! The rest of the way she was on my shoulders. My 8 yr old was on his feet the whole time with minimal complaining of broken and dying legs. The wife and I thoroughly enjoyed this trail! Oh yeah I forgot to mention, this adventure is well worth it to witness the old growth cedars and firs that are alive and well in this forest.

I wasn't expecting much out of this trail but it's a really fun and diverse trail, especially for how short it is. You walk through beautiful forest with old growth trees and mosses, a creek with some waterfalls, and the lake as well. The whole trail system is tied in with the community so you're close to a lot of amenities but still feel like you're away from everyone.