Puyallup Riverwalk Trail

Puyallup Riverwalk Trail is a 8.3 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Puyallup, Washington that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

beach

we love the trail the only drawback to it is the large number of homeless people living along the river this creates a very uncomfortable situation for my wife and her friends as they are unable to use the trail without a male escort.

Great 2 mile walk. About half way through I wanted to check the distance and found that I had forgot to tap record. While using All Trails I also use S Health to track activity and other exercise so at least I got it recorded there.

Great walk. Cool, rainy and had the trail all to myself.

Pleasant walk in the early morning. Paved and flat the entire way. Nothing special, but good for dog walking :)

It was just okay. I was a little creeped out by some of the people on the trail, it didn't feel safe being by myself.

The directions that were given on this site were incorrect. The entrance to the trail is at Mama Stortini's restaurant. Nice walk along the river and even a sandy beach!

This was a good stroll for a work out but not for sightseeing.

If you are looking for a hike with nice views, don't come here. You can't even see the river for most of the trail.

Nice walk next to the river. Great to do on a hot day.

the trails weren't that difficult just riding through traffic... they need better signs...

I am new to the area so I am trying whatever local trails I can , so on days that I am short on time and can't make it out to a state park, I have at least a few trails I can spend some time on. This is a trail I WILL NOT do again. If you are looking for a workout only, this will be an ok trail but it runs behind buildings and is very loud from traffic and people working at the commercial buildings. I also did not feel 100% safe with my small dog.

This is a great "walk" rather than "hike". Beautiful trees. We found 5 geocaches along the way.