Pratt River Trail is a 6.5 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near North Bend, Washington that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking and nature trips and is best used from April until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

A good easy trail. Hiked this with my wife and 7 year old daughter easily. After 2 miles the trail is a bit over grown, but fine. There were a few other Labor Day hikers out there but for long stretches we were alone.

9/2/2018 (Sunday) - Crisp, sunny Labor Day weekend, smooth newly paved road to a large parking lot, not full by noon. The Trail attracts more hikers because "Middle Fork Trail" is closed. The first 2 miles of the trail from the bridge is well-maintained and in good condition. No mud, no bug, shady, gentle ups and downs with minimal elevation. River view at many spots along the trail.

AMAZING first official hike since moving to the area!!! We took it nice and slow so we could take in the scenery and it did not disappoint! There were many beautiful views and not crowded at all, we passed 4 people the entire trip! The trail was semi muddy in some areas but that didn't stop us! My husband, myself and our dog will DEFINITELY be doing this one again!!

Well constructed trail. Some nice views of the river and surrounding mountains.

Nice clear, easy trail. There’s a trail off the main one that will take you down to the river.

Would consider this more of an easy hike. There were some muddy spots and some areas where you cross over some water, which is why I would recommend hiking boots but my parents did it no problem in sneakers. Nice views of the river. If you want some easy and quick, this is a good option. Also a great alternative to Middle Fork trail as that is closed.

Saturday, October 14, 2017