Poo Poo Point Trail

Poo Poo Point Trail is a 6.8 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Issaquah, Washington that offers the chance to see wildlife and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, and trail running and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

old growth

Take I-90 E to exit 17. Turn right onto Front St. (becomes Issaquah-Hobart Rd.). In 1.5 miles turn left onto 2nd Ave. Immediately on the right is a small gravel parking lot that is the trailhead.

I love this trail. I Like to go early in the morning before the crowds start to get there. Also you don't need a discovery pass to visit.

Steep, rocky trail. Great workout!

For us, the hike took about 3 and a half hours, with breaks in between and relaxing at the top. It was pretty rocky, so would definitely recommend hiking shoes or trekking poles. The view at the top was absolutely breathtaking and definitely worth it! Make sure to go on a clear day if you want to see Rainer. Keep in mind that the view looks much more amazing in person, which a camera can't capture.

Not enough poopoo

Forgot how hard this one is. Started at the high school parking lot so estimate total of 8.2 miles. Love the shade on 80+ degree day. No gliders today and the smoke from the fires diminished the view. Small dog took a few breaks being carried and she's totally worn out! We are not far from it either but really glad we did it. Training for hiking the chief in BC.

It is hard to hike.

Nice hike! Beautiful views from the top.

Lots of crowds, but good workout, was quite sore the next day! Beautiful views!

This was a nice trail, low risk, but very similar from mile to mile with only a view at the end (I may be spoiled by Columbia River Gorge hikes). Pretty tough from about 1/3 of the way up to nearly the top due to the steepness. It was Monday at noon and I was hoping to see paragliders, but sadly there were none.

Tough one hour 40 climb, but the point is spectacular. Worth your sweat

It was a fun hike. Definitely worth the view on the top and we got lucky to see paragliding there too. Very steep pretty much all the way up except for only a few places to catch your breath. Not rocky, which was nice. Hard for a small dog, so I carried him a little bit.
It was not my favorite hike, so I wouldn't do it again.