Pipeline Loop to the 360 Viewpoint

Pipeline Loop to the 360 Viewpoint is a 3.3 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Snohomish, Washington that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from April until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

beautiful view point this is one of my favorite little hikes nice and quick if u have plans after

This was a decent trail. Not my favorite but it was a good work out. The loop we ended up taking to the viewpoint was 4.4 miles and our kids (youngest being 5) had no problem doing it. The hardest part was the little scurry up to the viewpoint. I would definitely suggest printing a map to bring with you unless your phone has good gps with the trails marked. There were so many different trails that we would have gotten really turned around if we didn’t have the map that we printed. The turn to the viewpoint wasn’t marked either. There were LOTS of huckleberries along this trail and the kids saw a buck not too far away from them too. This is a good trail if you are looking for an easy outing.

Enjoyed the walk. A lot of up and down. Good workout.

My toddler who is 4 loved it! Easy! Fun family time yesterday in January sun!

Clear trails some muddy spots but not bad at all. Lots of fallen leaves.

recorded Recording - Jun 11 05:25 PM