Pinnacle Peak Loop Trail

Pinnacle Peak Loop Trail is a 2.2 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Enumclaw, Washington that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is best used from March until October.

There isn't much of a view at the top, but it was a good hike and good exercise.

We did the north side trail, great trail, it is steep in places with switchbacks, stairs, lots of rocks and tree roots along the trail. We took the two year old and he made it about 90% of the way up on his own before tiring out on us!

Did the north side trail. Steep, switch backs, tree roots, steps. It is not for beginners. Nothing at the top but a mile marker and some benches. No real view of anything.

It is a steep hike but doable. It is a wide rocky road. I haven't quite made it to the top but it's my goal for this summer. I would rate this moderate not easy. Easy for mountain climbers maybe.

Love this trail. I take my dog and sometimes my 5 year old son at least once a week. Very shaded in the trees for these hot summer days we're having.

pretty easy

Steep. But our 5 and 7 year old girls made it!

Great, have only done the front side, but there is a back side which is easier

Good trail, well maintained. For a good exercise, hike it from the Enumclaw side.