Pilchuck Tree Farm: Victoria, Armstrong, & Pilchuck Trails

Pilchuck Tree Farm: Victoria, Armstrong, & Pilchuck Trails is a 7.6 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Arlington, Washington that offers the chance to see wildlife and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for walking and mountain biking and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Love riding my horse out here. Not to farm from my house. go hiking and biking as well.

Love this lil secret gem. So close to my house and the trails are easy and flat! Nice place to just let the pups run and be outside! :)

This place is awesome. We were alone in the forest with our poochies, and it was great. Moving back from 8 years in Montana was an unexpected culture shock. I miss being able to enjoy nature at any moment, and do so without being surrounded by people and the dogs are used to not being stuck on leashes, so this was bliss for us. Will definitely be back.

Wonderful trails for horses. The map only shows one of many of the trails here.

Too much sand!!! Mostly for horseback riding.

Monday, February 13, 2017

great place to casually stroll through the woods for hours

Saturday, February 04, 2017

Enjoyable hike through the rustic woods today. This place has several trails to enjoy, you could definitely get lost if you don't have a map download. Dog, kid and horse friendly. Great for all skill types. Looking forward to coming back.

Monday, September 19, 2016

Expansive. Peaceful. The power lines the only drawback.

Saturday, July 02, 2016

This place is huge, you could hike 20+ miles and not use the same trail all day. every time I come here we take a new trail and it's completely different. We stuck to the wide trails the first time we came, now we venture, somewhat trying to get lost in the maze of trails. Dog's can be off leash as long as they are in your control which is awesomel. A lot of horses use these trails, too. We saw a coyote chasing a baby dear last we were here in late June so keep your little dogs close!

Saturday, March 26, 2016

for an easy hike, it has a lot to offer in a short amount of time

Sunday, June 17, 2012

I went on a group ride here a couple of weeks ago. Absolutely awesome trails, huge fun.

Monday, February 13, 2012

multitude of trails and even more geocaches. Peekaboo views and lots more.

Saturday, April 30, 2016