Picnic Point Park

Picnic Point Park is a 0.5 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Edmonds, Washington that offers scenic views and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, and nature trips and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

beach

Viewpoint of bay, wonderful choice when meadowdale beach park's tunnel is flooded.

Beautiful place! Great if you’d like to get out and enjoy PNW nature, but not tire yourself out with a long hike. Right off the Puget Sound. We saw several sea otters - definitely the highlight for me! I plan to have picnics here with my family sometime when the weather is nice.

Went on Memorial Day. Had a fabulous time. Our boys ages 6 & 4 loved everything about it! We will be back many times this summer.

Saturday, October 08, 2016

Picnic park only has porta potties and there's no toilet at all on the beach side of the railroad so u have to walk a while to an outhouse

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Monday, April 04, 2016

Thursday, August 13, 2015

Monday, January 12, 2015

Thought there would be hiking since I found it on this app, but just a beach. With that said, it's a nice beach with great views. Train kind of ruins the relaxation, but glad I found it! Will be back before leaving Washington.

Saturday, June 07, 2014

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Monday, July 15, 2013

Beach access and excellent views. Perfect for young children.

Monday, July 15, 2013