Peshastin Pinnacles Loop Trail

Peshastin Pinnacles Loop Trail is a 0.9 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Cashmere, Washington that offers scenic views and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, trail running, and rock climbing and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Distance: 0.9 miles Elevation Gain: 246 feet Route Type: Loop

rock climbing

Good for a good scare to yourself. Edges are steep, washed out in a few places, rock formations incredible. For s photog, the power lines are annoying.

It was decent for a quick hike. Views are great though you can constantly hear road noise from the highway...

NOT my favorite... hard for kids ...steep on one side a lot of washed out walk way areas no shade IF you like to be hot and in the sun all the time this is for you what a disappoint for sure

The wildflowers and orchards were all in bloom! Amazing views for such a short hike. A bit of a butt kicker and kind of steep. Wouldn’t recommend to folks afraid of heights.

Easy quick uphill. Awesome rock formations. Had a bottle of wine and watched the sunset - perfect!

Perfect hike for avoiding others with dogs not crowded at all views are amazing well!

Sat Oct 13 2018

Would’ve been a terrific sunset with some wine.... maybe next time

Mon Oct 08 2018

Steep up and steep down. Definitely need to watch your footing. Several extra “trail blazer” trails but easy enough to stay on the main trail. Beautiful Fall colors and plants. Fresh deer prints (it rained before we got here). Traffic and train noice didn’t bother me. It was fun and will definitely come back and do it again.

Mon Sep 10 2018

Requires Discover Pass. Of all the accessible areas around here, I was super surprised. Husband and I wanted to do a quick little hike but arrived to find that we needed the Discover. We were pretty annoyed. Guess we’ll be purchasing one.

Thu Jun 21 2018

The views are gorgeous but the trail is pretty washed out without clear markings. Got lost a couple times. There’s also a lot of sand on the ground so be sure to wear proper hiking shoes. Great place for a picnic and climbing on the rocks!

Tue May 01 2018

Very beautiful hike, the views are breathtaking and provide a an awesome view of the cascades and of the valley. There are a ton of marmots that populate the trails, and I even saw a couple bunnies run out from the bushes. There is a lot of wildlife up there, nothing threatening that I saw. It’s a short hike, but is a perfect balance of uphill and flatness. The rocks at the top are safe to crawl around on as well, they have many flat parts.

Mon Nov 20 2017

It is currently closed for the winter. We were debating walking past the closed off sign and just going up to the rocks. There is no snow and it looked like it would be an easy hike. We'll come back when it reopens, but it's a small state park.

Mon Jun 05 2017

"Moderate"... not easy for kids and seniors. The hike would be okay if there was a trail to follow. So many different directions to go so we ended up taking a path that turns out was not the path. With small kids in tow we ended up in some pretty steep areas. Good view but kids didn't think it was worth it. Did see a few marmots up there which were cute. Would say moderate.... yes an easy hike for adults but for kids and seniors that were with us I would say moderate not easy.

Mon Apr 03 2017

So accessible and so short, I wish there was more to it. But sick views of the valley and would be awesome for climbers. I'm enough scared of heights that just sticking to the trail had my head spinning in places. A lot of erosion happening, I wouldn't want to be up there in wet conditions.

Sun Oct 09 2016

Fun easy climbing most routs bolted and clean.

Mon Sep 26 2016

nice short hike for a great view of the Icicle Valley and Cashmere area. Some steep portions but nothing to arduous.

Fri Apr 29 2016

I really enjoy this hike , it's an easy loop and the views at the top are beautiful . It's fun to watch the rock climbers and have a picnic on top.

Sat Apr 09 2016

It's simple

Sun Mar 06 2016

Beautiful view, nice easy 40 hike

Wed Sep 29 2010

meh, not much to it unless u climb

recorded Peshastin Pinnacles Loop Trail