Peshastin Pinnacles Loop Trail

Peshastin Pinnacles Loop Trail is a 0.9 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Cashmere, Washington that offers scenic views and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, trail running, and rock climbing and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

rock climbing

The views are gorgeous but the trail is pretty washed out without clear markings. Got lost a couple times. There’s also a lot of sand on the ground so be sure to wear proper hiking shoes. Great place for a picnic and climbing on the rocks!

Very beautiful hike, the views are breathtaking and provide a an awesome view of the cascades and of the valley. There are a ton of marmots that populate the trails, and I even saw a couple bunnies run out from the bushes. There is a lot of wildlife up there, nothing threatening that I saw. It’s a short hike, but is a perfect balance of uphill and flatness. The rocks at the top are safe to crawl around on as well, they have many flat parts.

It is currently closed for the winter. We were debating walking past the closed off sign and just going up to the rocks. There is no snow and it looked like it would be an easy hike. We'll come back when it reopens, but it's a small state park.

Monday, June 05, 2017

"Moderate"... not easy for kids and seniors.
The hike would be okay if there was a trail to follow. So many different directions to go so we ended up taking a path that turns out was not the path. With small kids in tow we ended up in some pretty steep areas. Good view but kids didn't think it was worth it. Did see a few marmots up there which were cute. Would say moderate.... yes an easy hike for adults but for kids and seniors that were with us I would say moderate not easy.

Monday, April 03, 2017

So accessible and so short, I wish there was more to it. But sick views of the valley and would be awesome for climbers. I'm enough scared of heights that just sticking to the trail had my head spinning in places. A lot of erosion happening, I wouldn't want to be up there in wet conditions.

Sunday, October 09, 2016

Fun easy climbing most routs bolted and clean.

Monday, September 26, 2016

nice short hike for a great view of the Icicle Valley and Cashmere area. Some steep portions but nothing to arduous.

Friday, April 29, 2016

I really enjoy this hike , it's an easy loop and the views at the top are beautiful . It's fun to watch the rock climbers and have a picnic on top.

Saturday, April 09, 2016

It's simple

Sunday, March 06, 2016

Beautiful view, nice easy 40 hike

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

meh, not much to it unless u climb

Saturday, June 17, 2017