Peabody Creek Trail

Peabody Creek Trail is a 4.7 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Port Angeles, Washington that features a river and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

Peabody creek trail has a half mile loop at the bottom, but it connects to a three mile out and back that ends on Hurricane Ridge road. From there the hiker can either return the way they came or hike down the road. This trail follows and crosses Peabody Creek.

Great regular excercise trail for the dogs and I

Just the kind of hike I was looking for. My dogs loved it!

great trail, especially a good workout to get back in shape for more rigorous hikes. my dog hated the log bridges so will leave him home next time. otherwise a great day.

Great hike for families! Relatively easy. You can bring your dog too.

Friday, May 13, 2016

Saturday, February 27, 2016

Very scenic and beautiful hike! Went in the morning yesterday on a gray day so it was cool which was nice. I decided to take the 2.7 trail off the main Peabody Creek Trail. Was practicing hiking with my new backpacking pack so the muddy terrain, multiple log bridges, and frequent steep uphill climb was quite the work out for me. My favorite part was being able to bring my husky! She had the best time:)

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Saturday, January 16, 2016

Sunday, September 13, 2015

Tuesday, August 04, 2015

Fun trail! Very pretty and convenient for being so close to PA

Tuesday, June 23, 2015