Paradise Valley Conservation Area Trail

moderateYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarGray StarGray Star(442)
Paradise Valley Conservation Area

Paradise Valley Conservation Area Trail is a 4.6 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Woodinville, Washington that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Distance: 4.6 miles Elevation Gain: 311 feet Route Type: Loop

Good trail for kids, took us over 2 hrs to complete. Lots of side trails in case you have more time

Parking gets crowded quick. Multiple trails inside. Wooded. Mainline is good for biking. Some traffic noise around the edges but quieter inside. Good for kids. Easy hike.

Great single track if you like roots, bugs, rocks, technical riding & nature...it sucks otherwise. Stay away from here if you enjoy having a bad day!

Not too crowded-we passed 7-8 people on bikes. Nice easy loop hike.

Parking is closed, but the trails themselves are not. Some trails are rather narrow. But there are not to many people to pass - 12 people per almost two hours of hiking.

great trail for mountain biking! one side trail was extremely tough due to amount of roots exposed.

Trail was muddy (thick, slippery but not watery) in patches. Otherwise decent conditions.

Cold, mud, snow, ice, downed trees everywhere... lots of fun! Trail is in rough shape now (01/17/20) and will get worse as the snow melts and turns all the trails into a muddy bog. The woods are beautiful with the snow.

Perfect hike to end the holiday break. Took the dogs and only ran into a few bikers and hikers (with dogs). Moderate elevation and tree roots to keep it interesting. Trail in great condition even with recent rains. Want to come back in the spring and summer.

flooded

Wow. The trail is completely impassible in some areas. The rains of the last few days have made this trail nearly impossible. I’m surprised I got as far as I did, but my feet and clothes are soaked, even with my waterproof gear on. I look forward to coming back sone other time.

We went on a drizzly Sunday. We were surprised to see so many people on the trail, mostly bikers. It was a nice hike with our dogs even in the mud. Mostly flat, but a few ups and downs and lots of tree roots so watch your step. Hoping to explore the other half of the trail next time.

Lovely shady forest walk. No elevation gain, and lots of cyclists. Great for an afternoon meander, but not if you're up for a hike. Very kid friendly though!

Great beginner trail beneath a deep canopy of Evergreen, Red Alder, and other trees. Many different paths make up the system within the boundaries. Choose a short stroll or even longer. We did 5.7 miles today and never saw the same grounds except near the main trail entrance. Dog loved it, too.

My dog and I had a great hike. We’re beginners and will definitely be back to enjoy the scenery and the friendly faces we met along the way.

Awesome! Took family (me, wife and 5 kids) and had a great time. Tons of trails, fairly well-maintained, friendly people. Lots of parking.

Had a great hike today. The trail was clean and well marked. The weather was perfect, but that is mother nature.