Paradise Valley Conservation Area Trail

Paradise Valley Conservation Area Trail is a 4.6 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Woodinville, Washington that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Lovely woodsy walk. Path has nice rolling hills and roots through out

Personal review: this is a magical place, and I visit as often as I can. The energy in the forest is pure and it washes over you when you enter so that everyone you meet is smiling. It is a very special place.

Practical review: This is my oasis from the city. It’s big enough that you there are choices of trails, but not so big that you could get lost. It is also well marked, and there is an interactive map online (if you, for some reason can’t use the AllTrals app), and yes, there is service throughout, but do try to remember why you’re in the forest...
There are trails for walkers exclusively, but the equestrians & cyclists are respectful of sharing the mixed paths. It’s clear of trash (pack it in, pack it out), and mostly free from noise pollution (sounds of traffic). There is fantastic tree cover, so even if it’s raining or hot out, the temp is moderate and you don’t get drenched. It is tethered-dog and accompanied-child friendly. There are berries growing on the path (I’ve seen blackberries and Red Huckleberries (ATTN: Please consult a nature identification source prior to eating anything you do not recognise; some red berries are safe, but some are poisonous. Better safe than sorry.)

ROCK ON & PROSPER! ☘️

decent trails. solid walking, great for dogs, okay for biking. mostly trail riding for mountain bikes with 2 parks easy to get to if you follow the main trail, otherwise trails are full of uprooted roots.

Nice forest walk with well marked trails. Even my cat liked it.

This hike was amazing, hands down my favorite one so far. The birds are everywhere and the trees were beautiful. Easy trail for anyone with very minimal elevation. The trails were marked well too. Great place!!

I took my three kids on these trails for the first time today and we had an amazing time! It was nice and long, without being so steep that they started complaining right away :) We will definitely be back often. It would be nice to have a real restroom rather than a port-a-potty, though...

Great day of hiking- 5-6 miles, flat easy trail. Sharing the trail with mountain bikers & horses. Close to town, shady with lots of greenery & wildlife. Recommend to families....

Took the family there for a hike and we had a great time,
Kids ages are 9,5,1. We will be going back

Went here for a couple hours. Nice trail with a lot of roots to work on balance and technical skill. I'm new to mountain biking so it was pretty fun. Mosquitoes were a tad aggressive if you had to stop in the woods.

Oh and a lot of family's hiking, hopefully it was just because it was mothers day.

Easy trail, plenty of shade and a few routes to detour

Nice wooded hike. Flat and easy.

Great clean trail! Good for bikes, young kiddos, and those with knee issue.

great for kids and dogs. we will be back

Trail was in really good condition considering the amount of rain we have had.

Love this place

Love it

Good walking area for people who hate heights but I find the area worth visiting maybe once or twice and that's it. As others have said- there isn't much to see in terms or water or elevation gain. Still a very pretty area. Great for youngsters.

Not much elevation gain. So good for my troubled knees. The trail is in good condition but there’s no water feature and not much view.

Very nice! Clean trails (e.g. No hirse and dog poop). Friendly people. Friendly dogs. Love the last area with benches to relax, stretch, whatever.

Thursday, August 03, 2017

Bear sighting prior to my visit and signs of bears on trail. Nice nature hike. Minimal difficulty.

Monday, July 17, 2017

Awesome today, weather was perfect. There were two bear sightings posted in the last 5 days, but it was quiet today while I was there. Careful if you go.

Saturday, July 15, 2017

Saturday, July 08, 2017

easy hike.

Sunday, June 18, 2017

Really appreciated being able to bike this trail. I loved it but wouldn't want to be hiking it since bikers appear with little warning. MainLine trial is both ways and sometimes bikers going opposite directions have abrupt encounters, as well. Please don't try to build up a lot of momentum.

Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Friday, May 05, 2017

I went on our 2nd 70 degree day. There were quite a few mud spots but they we're easy to get around. This hike is mainly in the woods, so you don't get much direct sun. There are a lot of side trails off of the main loop which are marked very well with distances. The trails are well maintained and seem like they would be good for trail running when the bugs die down.

Thursday, April 20, 2017

Great park. Being from Phoenix, I've never seen trees like that!

Monday, April 17, 2017

Relatively easy loop hike. My only reason for four, not five stars, was that there were homes kinda close to parts of the trail and you could hear saws going. Other than that, this was peaceful, flat, and enjoyable.

Saturday, March 25, 2017

More of a forest walk than a hike. Muddy for about half of the time. Good day outing.

Sunday, February 05, 2017