Panther Creek Falls Trail 137

Panther Creek Falls Trail 137 is a 0.4 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Carson, Washington that features a waterfall. The trail is good for all skill levels and primarily used for hiking. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Panther Creek Falls is one of the most unique waterfalls in Skamania County. There are 2 tiers of segmented waterfalls, 50-70 feet in height. They both empty into the same basin. To reach the TH drive the Wind River Road 5.8 miles about 500 ft from the TH.

Epic waterfall. Not really a hike

Beautiful Falls! Definitely climb down to the bottom of the falls. Lovely moss walls on the way down.

I rated this as a 4 only because it is difficult to find
But once you do! Oh wow! What an amazing waterfall! Comes directly out of the roots of trees!
I noticed on the way back there is blue spray paint on the road pavement labeling “falls”

great short stroll. beautiful waterfall. didnt trust rope provided to go to bottom of the falls. will be back with my own climbing rope.

Well worth the two hour drive. Good directions, there is no sign post at the falls so watch your odometer.

We have not attempted the trail yet; trying to figure out how to get there. But a suggestion would be to post the GPS Coordinates of the TH. That way our GPS would take us there instead of trying to figure out the roads to get there. Thank you.

Some of the most gorgeous falls you'll ever see, and not many (if any) other people there. NO SIGNS here... be sure to park at the gravel pit parking lot area and walk along the road back the way you came and look for the trail (spray paint on street points you in the right direction).

Quick & Easy view of beautiful flowing creek and waterfall.

Beautiful falls but my friend had a prosthetic leg so we couldn't go to the bottom. I didn't read every single review about the rope and how steep it got. Honestly super sad I wasted an hour and a half of my drive to just view from the top.