Panorama Point Skyline Loop Trail

Panorama Point Skyline Loop Trail is a 5.5 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Paradise Inn, Washington that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking and snowshoeing and is best used from July until October.

From the Nisqually entranceon Highway 706, 18 miles on Longmire-Paradise Road to the main Paradise Parking area. The trail starts to the west of the Paradise Ranger Station

These inclines were tough for me, even though they are paved. You start climbing right away from the Visitor Center. I personally thought the stairs and rocks were easier than the steep inclines. It's a beautiful place! I'm looking forward to exploring more here!

I didn't quite make it to the top of the loop because I got a late start, but I plan to go back soon and often. Beautiful views and great challenge for this southern girl whose mountain ranges look like foothills in comparison.

Great views walking the clockwise direction. Soo many people on the trail. Especially on the beginning asphalt part. It starts thinning out as you climb higher.

The most amazing hike!! I liked this better than Hurricane Ridge. We hiked this clockwise and the views going up were unreal. We're pretty exhausted though from the relentless sunshine. Bring a lot of water.

Hiked the point on Saturday 9/2/17 @ 7am.
For 7am there were a lot of people hiking up. Coming back down was a zoo. Get there eeeaarrrlllyy if you want a little peace and quite. We left the parking lot at 9am to go home and it was completely packed.
The hike itself is paved half the way with black top. Great views. Just do it real early.

Absolutely awesome trail with the most rewarding views!! A must do if you are in the area. We did it clockwise (towards glacier point). The views on the way up were just stunning. I would highly recommend doing the trail this way. The way back was a bit long and windy but can't complain.

Beautiful hike, but this has been the hardest hike I have done as an adult. We almost gave up on the way up as we were exhausted. Stopping a few times for a bit really helped us keep going. I was also carrying my baby so we had to make sure she had plenty of breaks as well. Bring lots of water and sunscreen! It was hot and like others said, the shade is sparse on this trail. Bugs weren't that bad. Hiking poles helped a lot, especially going downhill as there was a lot of rocky parts - we did the route clockwise. Crossed a few streams and some snow.

Very nice trail, with beautiful creeks and waterfalls and wild flowers.

Best to bring trekking poles, water sources available so bring water filters, views are fabulous! Moderate+. Try hiking on a weekday to avoid the crowds.

Amazing, jaw-dropping, wonderful. The view is so worth the hike. IMPORTANT tips: wear sunscreen and a hat AND bring extra sunscreen to reapply on the trail. There is no shade whatsoever for most of this hike. Bring enough water and wear hiking boots that can get you over rougher terrain.