Oyster Dome Trail

Oyster Dome Trail is a 5.3 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Burlington, Washington that features a river and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, trail running, and backpacking and is best used from May until August. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

2053 feet

cave

From the south, take the Larrabee State Park/Chuckanut Drive exit off of I-5 (exit 231) and drive just past the 10 mile post on Chuckanut Drive (SR 11) and park on the paved, wide place on the west shoulder. From Bellingham, take exit 250 and drive south on SR 11 about 12 miles to the paved right shoulder. There probably will be a string of parked cars, and there isn't much room, so come early. The Pacific Northwest Trailhead is on the east side of the highway.

BEAUTIFUL view!

My husband, my 4 month old daughter and I love doing this hike ! Super challenging but worth the challenge!!

Amazing sunset tonight!

Hiked this over the weekend while my friends and I were in bellingham camping. Hike was harder than we had thought but worth the views. We brought our three dogs and they were exhausted afterwards.

Oyster dome hike was challenging. Lots of switchbacks and steep incline but so worth it. Beautiful view.