North Head Trail

North Head Trail is a 3.1 mile out and back trail located near Ilwaco, Washington that offers scenic views and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking and is accessible year-round.

Very fun hike! Took my 2 and 4 year old it took us a little over two hours but all in all was a great hike! we got sprinkled on at the end which felt amazing as it was a difficult hike back up the hill.

It was awesome. I'll do it again....

Sunday, July 19, 2015

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Loved this area. Spent most of the day checking it out. Bike trails, hiking, 2 light houses. Interpretive center. History of the fort/battery. We need to come back with the kid and dogs. Beautiful day to hike. Lots of different types of mushrooms.

Sunday, April 28, 2013

We don't usually car camp, but I have to say we liked this place so much we stayed an extra night to finish all the trails in the area. Could not believe how many salamandars there were. Had to be very careful where we stepped. Awesome woodfire pizza at the store next to the entrance. Definitely coming back again in April. The park hasn't fully opened so you are able to really appreciate the place without crowds.