North Creek Trail is a 9.2 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Bothell, Washington that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking and walking and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Distance: 9.2 miles Elevation Gain: 328 feet Route Type: Out & Back

Regional multi-purpose shared use path linking the communities of Bothell, Mill Creek, and Everett. The proposed trail connects to the Regional Sammamish River Trail / Burke Gilman Trail in King County and with the Snohomish County Regional Interurban Trail at McCollum Park (in Everett).

I can't say I like this trail. I thought I couldn't find parking in the campus so I went further north and started near the the business park where the trail crosses 405. The trail was nice for a while, it winds along the buildings/parking lots. But when it crosses the pedestrian bridge it is now next to a road and parallel with the freeway to the left. Doesn't feel like nature anymore. I didn't like it so I walked back. Probably the northern and southern part of the trail near the campus are nicer, since I can see ponds from the map. The blackberry bushes along the trail were so thick, can hardly see the creek. But I saw a few bunnies since I came early in the morning. This is probably good for trail running or cycling for the locals. Bu I wouldn't come all the way here for hiking/walking.

Where do I start. Following Maps to the trail head I ended up in paid parents lot. $5 for a public trail? Luckily I’m family with the area and found street parking just on the other side of 522 and used the Burke-Gilman trail to access the trail head which it adjoins to. The first part of this trail runs mostly along the UW Bothell campus before using pedestrian sidewalks to cross over the loud and busy 405 Freeway. Only a very small portion winds through protected wetlands. Next timeI will try starting out further north on trail.

Pretty peaceful, easy to follow trail, scenic. Great for kids! My 3.5yr old loved the ducks.

Friday, April 07, 2017

I ride my bike on this trail nearly every day. it's a calming, safe ride away from traffic that still intersects with streets of you're going somewhere specific.

Thursday, December 08, 2016

Great place to walk on a break or go for a run during lunch or after work. So thankful to have beautiful wetlands right by the office!

Monday, June 27, 2016

Nice easy breezy place to stretch your legs. Doggie bags are provided to keep trail clean.

Sunday, June 19, 2016

it's was great.. just what I was looking for in a walk with 2 dogs.. peaceful and quiet..

Thursday, August 02, 2012

In the North Creek business park, this trail is popular with the office workers in the area, out for a lunch time walk or run.

Sunday, May 20, 2018