North, Beach and Seminary Trail Loop is a 1.7 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Kenmore, Washington that offers the chance to see wildlife. The trail is good for all skill levels and primarily used for hiking, walking, trail running, and nature trips. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Wish it had more lookouts but it was the perfect hike for me, my mom and best furry friend!

We did it mid morning after a rainy night. Could see where the gravel had washed down the trail but no muddy areas. North trail is more natural where as the seminar portion seems to be more or less a narrow road. Pleasant walk. Will try other trails up instead of seminary portion. It was 1.7 mi. 371’ elevation.

We went the opposite direction - seminary to beach to north. This was a nice little loop. Great shade for a summer evening. I would say it's on the hard side of easy or easy side of moderate because of some of the inclines, but I had my active 3 year old with me, and he made it all the way through with a few short breaks.

Beautiful trail and convenient to city living. But it’s not all easy if you have knee problems.

Fun and easy. great views

Part of the trail is basically a gravel road. Prefer a wooded trail.

Beautiful and easy! Have been doing this over and over cause it’s short and good doggie exercise

Beautiful trail, especially for being in the suburbs. Walk it with my dog when I don't feel like driving to the mountains.

Saturday, October 14, 2017