Narada Falls Trail is a 3.9 kilometer moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Paradise Inn, Washington that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, nature trips, and snowshoeing and is best used from June until October.

Distance: 3.9 km Elevation Gain: 263 m Route Type: Out & Back

From the Nisqually entranceon Highway 706, 18 miles on Longmire-Paradise Road to the main Paradise Parking area. The trail begins at the Lakes Trail trailhead where the lot funnels into a one-way road through Paradise Valley

This was an easy hike. The falls itself is beautiful. On a sunny day, you’ll see the rainbow caused by the water droplets. During winter, it is icy and the trail has a lot of snow.

Nice waterfall. Must do in the area

It is a short nice trail. The fall is nice. Everybody can do it. It says pet is not allowed but I took my dog anyway :) it is muddy and slippery. Parking area is huge with restrooms. You can do this on your way back home because I think it doesn’t deserve to drive all the way out to my rainier just to see this place since you can finish it in less than 30 minutes

One of my favorite waterfalls

Great trail! Did it with my 13 year old and 9 year old twins. If you don’t want to hike this trail you can still see the falls right off the road.

Great hike!

If you want to view the waterfall but not hike the trail, as you exit Paradise area heading west toward Longmire the falls are right by the road. There is a parking area with a short walk down past the bridge to a nice viewing spot.

Completed the trail on 6 July, starting from Paradise Inn. There is a closer parking area to the falls if you do not prefer to descend to the falls with a ascend back up to the parking area. Because this was only a portion of our trail we decided to leave from Paradise Inn. After the falls we continued on to Reflection Lake looping around back to the original trail to Paradise making a 5 to 5.5 mile loop. I completed it with my young kids and it was exhausting for them but doable. Very busy at points but to be expected on a holiday weekend. Saw a few Marmots and deer on the trail which added to the overall experience! So many hiking options from Paradise so I’ll definitely be coming back soon.

We took the trail from Reflection Lake to Narada Falls and it was very pretty. There were some muddy, slippery spots on the trail. There is a really cool bridge that goes over the waterfall.

This was my first time going to Mt Rainier National Park and what a wonderful experience it was. Drive time was nearly two hours plus chance from the north end of Snohomish County so it took some time to get there. Plus, I left later in the morning and it was a weekend so the parking was limited. There were a lot of people hiking up to Camp Muir, or so it seemed because they were loaded down with gear. Narada Falls proved to be a worthy pull off spot to take a look at the picturesque falls. Although, I didn't hike down to the lower end of the trail due to snow and ice being on the trail, and one person taking a hard spill, the falls were beautiful from the upper vantage point. The surrounding peaks were gorgeous and were very small in comparison to Mt Rainier itself. Mt Rainier has got to be stunning in the late summer when all the snow is gone. I'll certainly be back in September after all the tourism is gone to enjoy this beautiful park mostly to myself. Also, note to Military Veterans- you can acquire a lifetime National park pass (which is free) so you don't have to pay anymore park fees to get in. Be safe!

Sun May 12 2019

5/11:19 Gorgeous. Be prepared. Hiking sticks, snowshoes would work better than hiking shoes. The trail is completely covered over with deep, crunchy snow and difficult to navigate. There are dangerous and slippery steep slopes that with a small slip or misstep could send you plummeting toward the water below. Best and easiest views are to drive to the Narada Falls trailhead, but to continue on to the Wonderland or Reflection Lake trail from here is quite risky in our opinion. Although we were extremely cautious and prepared, we had a few near slips that caused us to feel more nervous than relaxed. We decided to turn around. Coming back in the summer would be ideal!.

Thu May 09 2019

Super snowy!! Only made it to the falls - absolutely gorgeous and worth the work, but not easy!!

Sun Dec 02 2018

Nice accessible falls.

Sat Oct 20 2018

Nice hike to the falls from Paradise parking lot. It’s definitely a workout for the hammies but wouldn’t have it any other way.

Tue Sep 25 2018

Very nice short walk down a very well marked path.

Tue Sep 04 2018

This was a nice hike with a beautiful waterfall. We found the little trail that took us closer to the base and then we continued down the trail and ended up at reflection lake. This made the stop worth it as the waterfall itself is not much of a hike.

Mon Sep 03 2018

How do you get underneath the Waterfalls? We hiked past the viewpoint from the parking lot today.

Wed Jul 25 2018

We couldn’t find the trail leading up to the falls. We just walked to the viewpoint which is .2 miles round trip. Absolutely stunning!

Tue Jul 24 2018

Beautiful!!!!

Mon Jul 16 2018

Very pretty trail, nice waterfalls

Mon Jun 25 2018

You have to start at cougar rock and hike all the way up. Beautiful scenery along he way

Waterfall is beautiful, hike down to the bottom is short and steep. There was a little snow along the edges melting away. I will go back.

Sun Jun 17 2018

So beautiful, any hike to see falls is amazing.

Thu Jun 07 2018

Short hike but steep. Still a fantastic view. Go in the late morning to see a rainbow at the base!

Mon May 28 2018

Without poles found it too dangerous to descend at the moment, the packed snow is turning to slush in places and the combination of a steep grade and the potential for an uncontrolled slip is not something I plan to do in a hurry. Others were going down and up OK though, so maybe just me!

Sat Jan 27 2018

hiked it a little while back. Thought I'd make it to reflection lake from the entrance of the trail. The bridge was washed out so I had to turn back. Overall the trail was pretty nice.

Sun Jan 07 2018

Easy hike down, and then straight back up for return trip. The trail can get crowded, but overall it's worth it as the falls are beautiful!

Sun Oct 29 2017