Narada Falls

Narada Falls is a 0.3 mile heavily trafficked out and back trail located near Paradise Inn, Washington that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, trail running, and nature trips and is best used from July until October.

Distance: 0.3 miles Elevation Gain: 72 feet Route Type: Out & Back

10/11/2019 - short trail but pretty steep. I had already changed from hiking boots back into my tennis shoes after a previous hike and didn't feel like changing again - big mistake. The trail was pretty muddy and no real way to avoid it. Had to wash my shoes off in the creek above the falls. The trekking polls would have probably helped. There was a fair amount of mist coming off the falls and the air temp was about 34 degrees - which made it a bit chilly. Anyhow, the view of the waterfall was totally worth it.

We went last Spring ‘19. This was one of our stops while exploring the mountain. The short trail was snowed out and we didn’t want to risk slipping and twisting and ankle like some of the others were doing. Update: stopped by after another hike on 10.6.19. The waterfall is gorgeous!

Hiked in the rain - made the trip down the steep incline to the viewing point alittle tricky but well worth it. We hiked off trail a bit to get down to the water edge but the mud was too deep. Would definitely prefer this trail on a non-rainy day. Gorgeous falls and hidden gems along the way!

Trail is quoted as .1 mile and it was longer. Was muddy and could have used a walking stick but beautiful falls and well worth it!

Short but steep if you start at the turnout that’s off the main road up to Paradise. Part of the trail is washed out and rocky. Not enough to keep us away though.

I do this trail with my 4 and 2 year olds they had no problems. My 78 year old MIL and my 72 year old FIL. The trail was relatively easy, however had some real incline to it. It is rocky but they can be used for stepping just use caution when they are wet. They is also patches of dirt/mud again just cautious when wet. I have no negatives about the trail. My MIL wished she had her walking stick but she doesn’t always have the best balance.

I would have to respectfully disagree that this hike is easy due to the unrelenting steepness of the ascent. While very short, for those that have difficulty with this type of walk, it's probably best to not go all the way down, or at the very least bring some sort of walking stick with you. Gorgeous waterfall, though!

Super short trail but an awesome waterfall.

Short but nice hike. A very nice waterfall. A bit busy, but to be expected given how convenient it is.

This is a great stop for the casual hiker just driving by. The parking lot is small and it gets crowded. You take a short, downhill walk to the base, and you’re greeted by a huge waterfall. The way up is tough, as it’s all uphill.

We went with our kids 8 & 3. They both were able to complete this short trail. It was a beautiful view at the bottom and pretty easy.

Very short, easy, and trafficked trail. More of an extended pull-off, really. But it takes only a few minutes and is a pretty amazing waterfall.

Easy and short walk to see the beautiful falls. There still is some snow on a part of the trail, and it is a bit muddy. The whole walk is beautiful with lots of little streams all running to the falls.

Easy walk to the views but very busy. Worth a stop. The mist makes photo taking at the bottom a challenge

Short but fun. 30% of the trail was snowy/icy. Passing without traction device is doable, just be careful.

beautiful!!!

Sat Dec 15 2018

frozen and beautiful

Tue Jul 31 2018

Incredible view of the falls at the base with intermittent rainbows, cool mist, and steep decline. My 7 yo joined me, but would be too much for my 4 yo.

Fri May 11 2018

Nice short hike to some different viewing spots of Narada Falls, quite impressive! Fun to sit on the wall and have someone walk around and take a photo. Crystal clear water is beautiful. Recommend a short stop, it can get crowded.

recorded Narada Falls