Mt. Si and Kamikaze/Teneriffe Falls

Mt. Si and Kamikaze/Teneriffe Falls is a 6.5 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near North Bend, Washington that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from October until June. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

1948 feet

Hike to a fantastically steep and unusual waterfall near Mt. Si in WA state.

Amazing hike in December hard up hard down, But worth the challenge

Amazing hike took five hours up-and-down to kamikaze snow at the top also snowing just as hard to get down

This hike is so pretty to see the falls with water. Of course spring would be the best time. The trail is clear of snow.

Just did this one yesterday, 11/24. It was nice that there were not many other people on this trail, maybe passed about 3 or 4. However, it was not marked well at all, I had to keep pulling out my phone to compare it to the map alltrails has posted. Once we got to the waterfall, we couldn't cross over and had to go back the way we started, which was a huge downer. I am sure this would be a nice hike if you could A) cross over the waterball and B) It had better trail markers.
Also worth noting-no snow

Kinda boring, TBH. The falls were bone dry, and the hike was eh. The first half was a dusty, steady incline (but not too difficult) and the last half was all climbing over loose rocks (that got super hot by the time we came back down). The parking lot is nice, though.

i went in the beginning of august and the waterfall was just a trickle. definitely do it earlier in the season next year.

The falls are really great. Worth the hike up. I found the trail to be a fun hike and pretty mellow. Look out for Smokey!

really cool falls at the end...it's worth the hike.

I'm very active and this hike was not easy. The great thing is there are lots of places to rest. If you have 3-4 hrs, I'd definitely recommend this hike!

What Amber said

Gorgeous hike! Trail conditions were great, though part of the trail was closed. No big deal. Just take the Talus Connector instead, which is lovely. Definitely go to the top! The switchbacks are graded nicely, and the view is so worth it!!!

this was a gorgeous hike. i went on a Friday around 1pm, parking was not packed what so ever. i am a beginner hiker, so it was a little harder for me than the seasoned hikers. i guess i didnt make it quite to the top, but i made it to a large, gorgeous waterfall nonetheless. i definitely suggest wearing hiking boots, not just shoes. it is very steep and rocky for about a mile or so. overall, it was a great trip, id love to take my family and friends there again this summer.

A perfect paced hike up to the falls. I went on a sunny day during the week and parking was a challenge. I can't imagine trying to find parking on a weekend!

I loved the trail though!

Awesome hike!! The waterfall was spectacular and the views down into the valley were amazing. Was a good workout but I wouldn't call it difficult. Very rocky at times, but still definitely worth it. My only complaints are limited parking and few trail markers.

Easy to moderate hike. Never got thag " I wanna stop" feeling. First half of hike is very flat. 2nd half is very rocky so be aware. Not much room to relax at the top but the view is very nice looking at how much water is coming down from the falls ( see my pics). Be careful at the top. I would take some beginning hikers here.. If following the directions from the all trails app look around for the very Tiny parking lot that is to the left off the road (see pic for street intersection 480 Ave se). Bring your discover pass to this one.

Great hike. The waterfall was spectacular and the views down into the valley were amazing. Moderate workout without the full-day commitment, and friendly people along the way. My only complaints are limited parking and few trail markers.

I took my dog up on a Tuesday in late February. It was very quiet. We only saw a handful of people, which was perfect. We arrived around 11am and got back to the car at about 2:30pm. The views were spectacular. We stopped quite a few times to enjoy in awe. There was a heavy hail storm and then steady snow fall up at the switchbacks. We also got some nice sun. Lots of weather conditions, which made things exciting. The falls were beautiful. The top was a little underwhelming but I thought it was still worth the hike. The rocks at the switchbacks are precarious, especially when wet, so good shoes are strongly suggested. Overall it was a beautiful and relaxing hike. I would recommend!

This was my first hike and it was wonderful! Went during the week. Parking not a problem, saw no one on the way up and 2 people on the way down. Very rocky on the last mile on the way up. Beautiful views throughout the hike and your hiking up parts of the rivers. Truly beautiful and exhilarating. Pole or walking stick recommend for walk down as rocks are slippery.

Great hike with a stunning waterfall! Hike is rather difficult as it's rocky and can be slippy so take care. There are some great views on the way up of Rattlesnake and the surrounding valley. Giving it 4 stars as the parking lot can get far too crowded. Better to start early or around lunchtime like I did.

The falls are really cool! This is a popular hike, though, and the parking lot is quite small. I would recommend going early in the morning to beat the crowds. The hike itself is not terribly strenuous, but will still get your heart going.