Mount Margaret Trail

Mount Margaret Trail is a 4.6 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Snoqualmie Pass, Washington that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is best used from June until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Trail was in good condtion and directions on All trails lead you straight to the parking lot.
My dog and i were 2.0 miles in when we came across a middle aged couple and there pit mix. we were on a leash and gave them room to pass. Their dog was not on a leash and without hesitation came straight at us and attacked my dog. He ended up biting a quarter sized hole out of my dogs chest.
I had to pull their dog off as they watched, i wanted to chuck that POS down the hill. Luckily my 115lb mastiff is friendly and didnt attach the 40lb dog back. The couple was real appologetic and i they gave me all there information for any vet fees. People, dont be naive and think your dog is always wonderful like they said, strict leash laws are to protect everyone on the trail.
We plan to try this hike again in the future.

Monday, June 19, 2017

6/18/17 Only made it 1 1/4 mile in due to snow on trail and lack of markings where trail goes.

Friday, June 12, 2015

First of all it's only 6 miles RT not 6. Fun hike and pretty easy. Easy to get to as well. Follow the trail to the lake and on to lake Lillian and the ramparts.

Monday, August 29, 2016