Middle Fork Snoqualmie River Trail

Middle Fork Snoqualmie River Trail is a 25.3 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near North Bend, Washington that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from April until October. Dogs and horses are also able to use this trail.

beach

From Seattle, east on I-90 to exit 34. Turn left onto 468th Ave and travel 0.6 miles. Turn right onto Middle Fork Rd and go 3 miles (keeping left at the fork.) Turn left onto Forest Service Road 56 and travel 11.5 miles to the parking area on the right.

can't wait to visit again

Beautiful trail and views, great for all skill levels. We hiked this with our two 11 year old kiddos and our dog. Big parking area with bathroom facilities. The new road to the main trail was SO NICE. We'll defiantly be coming back to finish this trail.

Nice easy hike with the dogs today. Got to the trailhead at 9. Didn't see anyone else until I was on my way back. We didn't do the whole bike, went for a little over and hour then headed back.

Trail is in great shape.

Less than a mile of the road remains unpaved. Nice easy trail through the forest. Muddy in places but otherwise in good condition

Great second day of back to back hiking.

Monday, August 29, 2016

Sunday, August 14, 2016

8/14/2016 (Sunday) - On a hot sunny day, a walk in the woods along the river gave people a pleasant feeling. Not many users, moderate traffic. The trail is dry in this season, no obstacles up to 3.5 miles from the trailhead, just passing the riverside, then uncleared big trees and washouts appear. Overgrowths are obviously dense than my last visit. The road construction project is making progress, as there are almost no pothole, but the paved sections are not increased. More cars parked to the end of the road across the Taylor River bridge than the official Middle Fork parking lot, which is much better paved and maintained.

Saturday, August 13, 2016

I haven't been to the trail and was thinking of going there this weekend. The road condition scared me (especially because I drive a Prius) but I found this website and thought I should share it with people who might concerned with the same thing. Happy hiking! Btw, I had no choice but to rate to post this comment...