Maury Island Natural Area Loop

Maury Island Natural Area Loop is a 3.6 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Vashon, Washington that features a great forest setting and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from May until September.

beach

UPDATE!!!!

I want to do this trail again. The trails are not marked very well and I wish it was. I was with my family so after walking about a mile and a half in a circle, my family wanted to turn around. I will definitely be coming back here because I want to navigate my way through it. There are also mountain bike trails so watch out if you do it. I have a feeling that I am missing out on the views.

Loved all the Madrona trees!

Very limited signage. We followed some trails, but ended up taking the gravel trail, through the gravel pit to the beach. Very beautiful, and we made the hike longer than listed on Alltrails, but wish they had clearly posted signs to mark trails.

Well maintained, beautiful views! Not the best signage on the trails, but easy to follow with a map. One of my go to trails on the island.

Good lighthouse. Nice beach