Main Trail and Temple Pond Loop Trail

Main Trail and Temple Pond Loop Trail is a 3.3 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Snohomish, Washington that features a river and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

This was a peaceful trail hike, we went toward the river instead of the ponds and that was well worth the time. I would suggest bringing a small blanket or a swimsuit to jump into the river.

We are from out of town and found these trails via the App and looking for clear weather on the AccuWeather radar site. Had a fun 4.5 mile run to Temple Pond and some of the surrounding trails. Nice stop to check out the birds and frogs at the pond too. Beautiful spot. The trails in the park are not always marked but we were able to use the App and common sense to get around even when we diverted from the main route. There are a lot of other trails to explore tho, and it did not appear that all were noted on the posted map at the trailhead. So it could be easy to get lost I think.
Overall a great spot for trail running. Mix of dirt road to single track width. Good footing the whole way.

I came here 5/16/17 around 4:30pm and I was almost sure I was the only one in the whole park! The place offers extreme serenity and peace, but due to my phone battery dying I was not able to see the pond, lakes and half of the trail. Its a beautiful place where you can walk to relax, its green and lush, hearing the birds chirp added to the relaxation. Please make sure that if youre on your own, to stay on the main trail as it gets confusing. I know you can get easily carried away, but for safety wise, bring a portable charger and something to protect yourself with (not that I encountered dangerous animals or people).

Much more than I expected. The south side view point offers a great view of the Olympic range and Mt Rainer. The pond loops are well maintained and scenic as well.

Loved the moss covered trees.