Madison Falls Trail

Madison Falls Trail is a 0.3 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Port Angeles, Washington that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Very short, paved, ant pretty.

This isn't really a hike but it is absolutely breathtaking. I did it Nov 1 and it was stunning with the leaves falling. I swear when I walked around the corner my heart skipped a beat.

Very easy hike and beautiful waterfall

Short easy hike from the parking lot to the waterfall.

Very short but beautiful scenery!

Anytime I am heading out to do some hiking I always stop by here. Quick, easy walk with a beautiful waterfall. This place never gets old.

I loved being able to take my wheel-chair bound Grandma to this beautiful waterfall! ADA accessible and surrounded by beautiful green.

I was sold on this trail the second I saw the Elwha River! Glacier green water was beautiful. The waterfall is very nice and worth the short hike.

Lovely, short, easy hike with beautiful fauna and well maintained paved trail. My nana, who uses a cane, was even able to enjoy the trail. The waterfall at end was beautiful!! Worth the short jaunt

This was a beautiful waterfall. Super easy hike and not that many people there. I was the only one there for a half hour before a few others showed up. Definitely would go back

Super easy paved walk to a nice waterfall. Elwha River near parking area is beautiful and we ate breakfast on the rocks.

If you're looking for a very short walk (paved) with a beautiful pay-off, definitely check it out. You can continue up the road to longer hikes afterward (although this trail allows dogs and the trails up the road do not). There are also great views of the Elwha River across the street from the parking lot. Short drive from the main 101 hwy.

Brief walk but great payoff with the mossy waterfall.

Beautiful drive thru the Forest. Initially, missed the trailhead sign on the right but doubled back and parked on side of road. Nice hike up, moderate with some elevation gain, good trail condition. More than one vantage point from which to view the Falls.

Sunday, December 11, 2016

great,..take lots of pics

Sunday, August 21, 2016

Very easy walk up to a nice waterfall. Three stars because it wasn't much of a hike because it was a paved walk in. Recommend stop by after your day hike to take a look!

Saturday, August 20, 2016

trail closed

Saturday, August 20, 2016

I can't call this a hike but it's a cute falls off at the end of a very short walk. Worth a stop to see it for sure!

Sunday, August 07, 2016

It's a good short trek - good for little ones and less mobile folks. Nice little spot for quick stop. Nice waterfall.

Thursday, August 04, 2016

Easy simple hike but very pretty.