Lucia Falls Regional Park

Lucia Falls Regional Park is a 0.5 mile out and back trail located near Yacolt, Washington that features a waterfall. The trail is good for all skill levels and primarily used for hiking, walking, trail running, and nature trips. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

A nice trail, go to the falls!

scenic driving

The parking and traffic situation here is terrible, even on weekdays. Not worth it.

This trail is super easy to really pretty Falls. There are a lot of trails intersecting the main trail so you can get to the Falls by taking one of those. Great for all ages and skill level.

Really pretty and so easy to get to the Falls even grandma can do it. It's posted "no swimming" due to ecosystem/habitat reasons. The salmon use this route and I imagine humans in the water messes with the PH or something. Still pretty, I didn't see much trash, thanks for keeping it clean. I'd have probably given it a 5 if swimming was allowed.

Normally I don't mind bending a few rules but this one I would feel guilty about.

Went for a quick walk. Spent most of my time there scaling the rocks and watching the falls. Got to see some otters playing which was fun! Definitely a beautiful area and very peaceful.

Short trail and posted no water contact.. Moulton falls is just down the road. longer trail and plenty of areas to get wet.

We didn't do the actual loop. There are a lot of trails and we found a very direct route to the Falls. I suggest staying on the gravel path if you want to do the actual loop. Pretty Falls and going down in the rocks is fun as well

This was not as much of a hike as it was a beautiful waterfall that is easy to access. The nice thing is, we went on Memorial Day around 3pm and it wasn't too busy. I enjoyed going across the rocks for a look from the other side. If you are capable and into that, you'll enjoy yourself. I went with a group of 3 adults and 5 children 4,5,7,9,11. We also had 2 leashed dogs. We all made it safely across the rocks.

Beautiful! Easy for all 4 of my kids age 4-17

Nice, but not long. Easy. Good scenery.

Sunday, August 28, 2016