Lucia Falls

Lucia Falls is a 0.5 mile out and back trail located near Yacolt, Washington that features a waterfall. The trail is good for all skill levels and primarily used for walking, trail running, and nature trips.

This was not as much of a hike as it was a beautiful waterfall that is easy to access. The nice thing is, we went on Memorial Day around 3pm and it wasn't too busy. I enjoyed going across the rocks for a look from the other side. If you are capable and into that, you'll enjoy yourself. I went with a group of 3 adults and 5 children 4,5,7,9,11. We also had 2 leashed dogs. We all made it safely across the rocks.

Beautiful! Easy for all 4 of my kids age 4-17

Nice, but not long. Easy. Good scenery.

beautiful day

Found a few different spots here, also took my dog. there is picnic tables you could eat lunch at.

It was a little confusing. There's about 5 different trails you can go on, and I ended up only seeing one tiny waterfall, and I'm not sure if it was even this one. And yes, I was in the correct place. But it's okay. It was still sunny and fun to just get out of the house and take some photos. (: Lots of people were swimming as well.

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Great little trail with awesome views for a picnic table lunch.