Lucia Falls Regional Park is a 0.4 mile out and back trail located near Yacolt, Washington that features a waterfall. The trail is good for all skill levels and primarily used for hiking, walking, trail running, and nature trips. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

gorgeous views. Easy walk to enjoy with your dogs!!

Easy walk to the falls. You can walk out on the rocks, but watch your footing. There are multiple signs that say no water contact. There is a bathroom, parking lot and picnic areas here.

Very easy hike (more like a walk) with a beautiful waterfall.

Very pretty trail. Short and EASY ...however, this trail is kid, family, and dog friendly. No real incline. Falls are literally a few hundred yards from parking lot!

Fun little walk with the kids. Nice views but not really PNW Wilderness. Would be great it you’re just looking to get outside.

Wednesday, October 18, 2017

A nice trail, go to the falls!

Thursday, August 17, 2017

The parking and traffic situation here is terrible, even on weekdays. Not worth it.

Friday, August 11, 2017

This trail is super easy to really pretty Falls. There are a lot of trails intersecting the main trail so you can get to the Falls by taking one of those. Great for all ages and skill level.

Tuesday, August 08, 2017

Really pretty and so easy to get to the Falls even grandma can do it. It's posted "no swimming" due to ecosystem/habitat reasons. The salmon use this route and I imagine humans in the water messes with the PH or something. Still pretty, I didn't see much trash, thanks for keeping it clean. I'd have probably given it a 5 if swimming was allowed.

Normally I don't mind bending a few rules but this one I would feel guilty about.

Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Went for a quick walk. Spent most of my time there scaling the rocks and watching the falls. Got to see some otters playing which was fun! Definitely a beautiful area and very peaceful.

Monday, July 24, 2017

Short trail and posted no water contact.. Moulton falls is just down the road. longer trail and plenty of areas to get wet.

Monday, July 17, 2017

We didn't do the actual loop. There are a lot of trails and we found a very direct route to the Falls. I suggest staying on the gravel path if you want to do the actual loop. Pretty Falls and going down in the rocks is fun as well

Thursday, June 01, 2017

This was not as much of a hike as it was a beautiful waterfall that is easy to access. The nice thing is, we went on Memorial Day around 3pm and it wasn't too busy. I enjoyed going across the rocks for a look from the other side. If you are capable and into that, you'll enjoy yourself. I went with a group of 3 adults and 5 children 4,5,7,9,11. We also had 2 leashed dogs. We all made it safely across the rocks.

Monday, May 22, 2017

Beautiful! Easy for all 4 of my kids age 4-17

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Nice, but not long. Easy. Good scenery.

Thursday, August 18, 2016

beautiful day

Thursday, June 30, 2016

Found a few different spots here, also took my dog. there is picnic tables you could eat lunch at.

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

It was a little confusing. There's about 5 different trails you can go on, and I ended up only seeing one tiny waterfall, and I'm not sure if it was even this one. And yes, I was in the correct place. But it's okay. It was still sunny and fun to just get out of the house and take some photos. (: Lots of people were swimming as well.

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Great little trail with awesome views for a picnic table lunch.

recorded Lucia Falls Regional Park